Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I’d really prefer if we just got the remaining british built stuff

I know the state of air RB already is mostly MiG-29s and F-16s, we don’t need to turn it into literally just MiG-29 vs F-16

I don’t want to see tree’s overly convoluted/shared. I want some aspect of uniqueness but given the Tornado’s are very barely scraping 11.7 I think a full br gap warrants a 1-off exception with something like the CF-18.

1 Like

Why are you so against it though?

Here here

Its always copy paste this copy paste that, there are only a handfull of unique mainline fighter jets left, “copy paste” is unfortunately inevitable

Maybe because he is a Japanese main and want Japan to only get the special treatment idk.

/s

But saying the RNZAF F-16 is paper is just laughable lack of research

1 Like

We don’t have anything British to compete with them that wouldn’t need more advanced missiles or such, the Eurofighter is too advanced and already denied. People don’t want to suffer through another tree all the way up to top tier, so there’s really nothing we can do.

Because this game isn’t called F-16 vs MiG-29 simulator.
When a nation has its own stuff, that nation should get that stuff first and foremost. The holes that are left can be filled with copy paste

I agree, but the economic logic was what allowed us to later down the line, be the only country that was able to pay its F-35 bills on-time consistently.

But it would’ve pressured us to make the QE class or rather the other invincible successors, CATOBAR and then the Eurofighter-Rafale might not have been such a shit-show.

Okay then heres the issue right, what can Britain get right now?

How about an Indian Rafel then :P

1 Like

Again I agree, but in my view a full br’s gap (considering Tornado is barely 11.7), is unacceptable. Its going to devolve that way anyway as aircraft start being more expensive, soon only the big 3 (US, USSR and China) will have more than 1 aircraft to cover a full br.

Right now, at this very moment? Hawk 200, Tornado GR.4, Harrier GR.9A

What they can get in the december update fully depends on gaijins choices about how to introduce AMRAAMs, if that does happen in december

And Gaijin will and is resorting to SubTTs to support other nations, basically giving them the same aircraft as the “big three” ones.

Hawk 200 isnt operated by the UK so by your logic thats a no go, and the other 2 are ground attackers that wont help the current state of British fighters

1 Like

Again this will be our 6th Harrier we don’t need more of the same air frame

1 Like

We just discussed this, don’t start again

It would help a lot if gaijin could start putting rules down how supporting nations should be implemented, since you cant really put sub-trees into well filled tech trees

1 Like

The only Jet the UK could get that wouldnt be DOA is a proto Typhoon or an export jet, and the F16 is the best candidate

1 Like

By my logic? The Hawk 200 is british built.