Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

yep, it’s a 2A6 with gen 3 commander thermals, DM11, mine protection, an APU and driver thermals.

Eh not really enough… tho knowing gaijin its probs just different enough to add…

I don’t think they would add just the 2A7 after the PSO incident.

Erm… We already have that in standard tech tree?

https://wiki.warthunder.com/M1A1_HC

It doesn’t strictly say USMC but USMC was using the HC

It might mean it will have official USMC paint scheme and markings

1 Like

Oh you mean like German premium Leopard 2A4?

If we go with the hypothetical scenario that this leak was true, it could just be a premium variant of a TT vehicle with cool cosmetics.

Like the Wolfpack, PzBtl 123, Type 16 (FPS) and Challenger DS.

1 Like

what did those german mains cryed for for the PSO , that was a good adition

Why not just upgrade M1KVT to “actual” M1(A1)KVT then?

4 Likes

I think there would have been a lot less complaints if we knew that the PSO wouldn’t be all we get after 3 years of waiting. It just wasn’t the tank players expected after Germany being a worse Sweden at top tier for a long time.

if they say so XD

It wouldn’t have lineup potential with other vehicles. At least that is my suspicion.

You can combine the M1 KVT with the Wolfpack, A-10A and A-6E.

You could combine a M1A1 HC premium with the F-4S and AH-64A Greece (and the AIM).

The M1A1 KVT would be 11.0 and thus you would either have to uptier it to a worse BR or you would have to bring worse CAS premiums.

2 Likes

At 11.0 you’d have the IPM1, M1A1 and F-4E which sounds like a great lineup to me.

and the isrealy AH-64 if you ad gotten it before it was removed

1 Like

And how would a new player buying their way into the US tree already have those?

I’m talking about these pseudo premium lineups. Gaijin seems to have somewhat moved over to those. Just look at Russia 10.3.

and 11.0/11.3 if you count event + squadron vehicles

1 Like

And don’t forget the American T-90A that properly be coming in the Winter event mahahahah

1 Like

the radar from the Gripen-C dont have the CW illuminator soo is not possible to fire and guide Sparrows, end of discussion, the Gripen-C needs Amraams otherwise would be DOA

To be fair, you have higher chance of getting uptiered to 11.7 than downtiered to 10.0 if you play 11.0

OES and Megatron are not the same thing. There are multiple differences, but main one OES has Dorchester 2H while while Megatron has 2I

4 Likes