Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

“the more you know” , thx for that info

1 Like

You can clone everything and make it a premium set, just by adding a camouflage net to your transport

That’s what EA did, that’s what gaijin does

Ay thanks m8 so that two Britain has leaked then :)

1 Like

Oh I guess that now mean that the Megatron could be a tech tree vehicle

pointless vehicle…

1 Like

At least we are getting something

OES is TES but with 1500 engine, upgraded suspension, Gen 3 gunner TVD and barracuda netting. Megatron has Dorchester 2I that provides even better protection than TES(not in game) and i might be wrong, but i think it keeps the 1200hp engine.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d like something more unique…
M1A2 with L/55 cannon (aka M256E1) would be pretty nice

Hey no worries at least we know that these two are separate vehicles.

most likely event more than teck tree or premium

3 Likes

Im not worried.

1 Like

The point being is that they’re not needed and dev time could be spent on making something unique to the tree other then a slightly different TES visually…

Went through this with the F-16C BLK 50, you don’t need a CW illuminator for late model AIM-7s. HPRF is the guidance signal. This is how the AIM-7M was fitted to the BLK 50 in King of Battle.

Not saying that is what should happen, but saying that could happen if AMRAAM is not going to be added in the next update but Gripen C is.

That’s what I said though
Deathmisser said that T-90 would be winter event tank for US
To which I replied that M1A2 with L/55 would be more unique reward

Updated

US: T-90A (Olivia) - M1A1HC USMC premium (Chinese Leak)

GER: Leopard 2A7 (BvvD Interivew)

USSR : T-80BVM (2023) (Olivia) T-90M (Olivia) T-90M Obr. 2017 (Chinese Leak) T-90M Obr. 2020 (Olivia)

GB : Challenger 2 Megatron (Olivia) Challenger 2 OES Premium (Chinese leak)

China : VT-4 (Files)

Sweden : Strv 122B+ (Files)

3 Likes

At the current level of combat, that’s probably correct. However, if Yamato is implemented in Warthunder, there are few countries that have WW2-era ships that can counter it, and countries that do not have it will likely implement several ships with anti-ship missiles. In that case, ships with anti-ship missiles would be easily destroyed in the current longest battles of 20km, so I think Gaijin would be forced to make the maps bigger.

I said most likely

God i hope the CH2s arnt what were getting next patch…

Ah
I’ll take that T-90 leak with grain of salt then
I’ll believe it when I see it announced

1 Like

Ah…It’s very sad that AMRAAM doesn’t come…
That means that the possibility of F-15 and Eurofighter will be implemented in the next major update has become almost 0%.I think…