Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

抱歉抱歉,我以为他们的语言环境里是两个分开的,我可能不太熟悉他们的表达方式。但是多多少少有点不太舒服。。。当然我相信他们没有恶意

Sorry my friend, I know you have no ill will, and certainly I don’t have any. It’s just that I’m a bit sensitive on this issue.

Another point, as the Chinese speaking brother above told me, I may not know your language habits very well, so that the meaning of what you say is different from what I understand

Boys at this rate we might have a part 3 before the patch :D

Also, with the PL-9 (export missile) in the files bringing the possibility of the JF-17 being added in the near future, i just want to say that as bad as they might be, i would love for a JF-17 and a equivelant F-CK-1 to be added to the tech tree someday. They are just very cool looking aircraft imo.

Or perhaps JF-17 might be the winter event top prize for aircraft tasks?

Tbf the JF-17 would be quite good it has a lot of different capabilities

2 Likes

I mean, i would gladly take that as a event prize instead of yet another twin-seater copy paste CAS jet for the sixth time in a row

Fair, the early variant could make for a decent premium down the line as well, but Id like to see it as event or shoot maybe they pull a fast one and put it in the TT like the MBT-2000

Which is a slightly different case I know

For JF-17, we can have Block 1, Block 2, Block 3 and JF-17B (twin seater)

Im intrigued ive never seen the JF-17 in a 2 seat

1 Like

jf_17b
Would be an interesting premium in the future

1 Like

I love it WHAT

Just the stubby wings throw me off :p

I’m sorry, I want to ask what TT is

I just know that currently F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF) lack 2 LANTIRN pod export versions, Paveway II LGB, thermal AGM-65 Maverick, AIM-9M or AIM-9M-9 sidewinder and AIM-120 AMRAAM

Unsure Shenyang J-8F armed PL-8B & PL-9 basic ?

1 Like

It means Tech Tree, the vehicles which you research normally to obtain

Oh youre fine but yeah it just means Tech Tree

Thank you, I know what that means now

Thank you, I know what that means

As usual the two seater ruins the pretty lines of the one seater. :(

There are 500 left, speeding up to the second part:)

1 Like