Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

So I looked into that a bit ago and couldn’t find any evidence that the JF-17 can actually carry the PL-9, only the PL-5EII. So maybe some of the other export planes by China, unless I’m wrong ofc and gajjin does have evidence that it can mount them, or is just going to give them to a actual PLA plane anyways…

1 Like

We could get the J-7Gs in the next update. Those can use PL-9C

Spoiler

8 Likes

I want the Tu-28 but hopefully not that one.

2 Likes

Any J-8 with radar missiles will do for me.

1 Like

I have a genunie question about the F-4F ICE for the german tree, What does it bring to top tier better than the current Top Mig-29?

1 Like

Yes please.

AIM-120s.

1 Like

Amraams

Why do you think this? If the J11 and J16s are really upgraded Su-27s and Su-30s respectively, you just won’t get them until Russia gets their upgraded flankers too, ie Su-27SMs, Su-30SMs, Su-35s, etc.
It’s for balance, not that Chinese flankers are undoubtedly better than Russian flankers and therefore China will be “held back”

Although I doubt the J-11 is Chinese upgraded as it’s just listed to be a licence produced Su-27SK, which isn’t groundbreaking compared to the original Su-27 models.

Chinese J11 gets R-77 capability aswell as HMD which Su-27S doesnt have.

3 Likes

Only the early model J-11s are Su-27SK, later production J-11A are improved with R-77 capability and then J-11B have Chinese avionics and use Chinese domestic armaments (PL-8, PL-12)

1 Like

It will destroy enemies with it’s ugliness.

No, not really

This is the same justification the devs gave for the Barak II getting 7Ms and 9Ms.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why i think they would do that

Dude the chinese one is and was

Add on to that AIM-9Ls and AIM-9Li (German AIM-9M basically)

1 Like

And it’s French cousin with CTA40 and F&F Akeron MP :D

3 Likes

what’s this? it reminds me of the weird single engine Eurofighter like thing I saw in the Munich museum

Apart from rhat it’s there I haven’t been able to find out anything about that thing