Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

With AIM-9Ls and limited air to ground ordinance, yeah, that’s what I was thinking.

I think the other big update is for helis, Italy and France got the spike, who’s the next one get FF missiles?

I’m confused as to what you mean by “mechs”. It’s likely a translation issue.

Germany has the H145, Israel has the AH-64D-I, and America and China have the AH-64E. I’m not sure what the other nations have, however.

You can expect PL8B and F16mlu/B update, to be honest there are so many choices for China…

If gaijin wants to add project 305 for Russia, I will not be surprised… however gaijin refused add agm114L because they believe it is too OP…

britain could get another version of the AH Mk1 with brimstones and they just call it a new helicopter

Edit: I would rather the current one just get brimstones as a modification but we know that wont happen

On top of all the F-16s that Taiwan uses, there’s also the Mirage 2000 and F-CK-1, so yes, China is quite spoilt for choices.

This translation software also confuses me. I should mean the new airframe or fuselage, I guess those two words

While there are a lot of options available in China, I still hope that Gaijin will try to make as many Chinese-developed vehicles as possible, rather than more F16s or Mirage 2000s (by copy-paste). In fact, China’s self-developed aircraft are much better in performance than the F16 and Mirage 2000

1 Like

That’s makes sense, and yes, China is lacking in that area. The J-10 or J-11, or even the Taiwanese Mirage 2000, would solve that issue, however.

I agree, however we have seen that Taiwan will get as much representation as possible, so there’s nothing we can do about it.

This is a complicated political issue, and we should not discuss the Taiwan issue here. I am a typical Chinese, and I hope that when friends around the world discuss China’s equipment, they can think of the new equipment we have spent a lot of effort to develop (such as: J11, J15, J16, J20, VT4, VT5, etc.), rather than other countries sold to us. I am very grateful to those countries that are willing to sell us advanced equipment in our difficult times, but in the 21st century, our scientists have developed a very large number of equipment from other countries (I apologize here if my remarks have made anyone uncomfortable)

part 1 can survive until first dovbleg appear?

I was not talking about politics and have stated many times in the past that politics should not be brought into a video game. Gaijin has shown that they are more than willing to add Taiwanese vehicles to the Chinese tree, and that is all I was talking about, not the relationship between China and Taiwan.

Only 500 replies left.So may be it wont survive till the first dev blog

不需要那么敏感,国外把China和Taiwan并称的非常常见,只是他们的习惯用法。

The first one should be this week, so that’s a mayhaps.

2 Likes

Personally, i find that the Sea Harrier F.A.2 might be britain’s new “top tier” jet option that was teased.

It would essentially be the existing squadron Sea Harrier FRS.1 but with AIM-9Ms and the powerful Blue Vixen PD radar instead. And in the near future, when the time comes, it would be Britain’s only 4th generation airframe besides the Tornado and Typhoon to recieve AIM-120, and likely the UK’s first AMRAAM carrier ingame (alongside counterparts like the Italian AV-8B+) if you think about it.

2 Likes

That’s what many think.

1 Like