Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yeah if the su27 come j11 should come with as we have leaks that the su27 is coming

1 Like

It’s alright!

We definitely understand the core message, and that’s what matters.

3 Likes

I saw your previous discussion about su27 and J11. However, the attitude of the Chinese gamer community is pessimistic, we think that gaijin will not allow the J11 and su27 to perform consistently, and even we think that gaijin will castrate some of the J11’s performance to make the su27 look stronger

1 Like

If germany is anything to go off, they should at least leave it alone compared to su27. Maybe change the missile options.

Didn’t Germany ordered some Su 27 ?

1 Like

I hope not seeing as the J-11A and Su-27 are identical

1 Like

Based on Germany’s current air performance, I think there can be a Rafale, it’s a very good fighter, isn’t it?

Idk, I know they ordered su25 but those were never delivered.

1 Like

so do i,my firend

1 Like

Idk, does china use rafale? if so, then i dont see why not. maybe not this update, but eventually.

Indian has the rafel i don’t think China does

1 Like

China does not operate Rafales

1 Like

Absolutely. Theres more ugly nationalism in this thread then a klan rally sometimes.

As I understand it, it seems that Rafale is not used in China. And from a gaming point of view, too many rafales are boring, isn’t it, and if each country has its own unique vehicles, this game will be interesting

3 Likes

Probably a miss communication he is translating everything
I think his point is that germany got a good mig so maybe other nation need there own stuff to catch up

1 Like

I assume because i am lost. Idk, he asked for a rafale for china when they’re not affiliated in the slightest.

I think we should make more noise about an israel style Indian tree, especially if Pakistan comes in as China’s subtree.

Why Israel

In fact, if you have understood, J11 cannot be considered su27 copy-paste. I’m sorry to make you angry, but from my personal point of view, the J11 and su27 just look the same (my personal opinion, if some remarks make you unhappy, I’m sorry, it wasn’t my intention)

1 Like

Cuz india would be a half tree atarting around the same rank