Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Never heard of that before tbh what is it if you dont mind explaining?

English is not my native language, I am Chinese, so please forgive me for speaking badly. The Chinese community has been debating what the Christmas version of the new vehicle will bring, but since the last prediction ended (that accurate list), it seems as if the prediction has turned into a national carnival

5 Likes

So I would like to ask you, is there an exact message for the next update of the carrier? I’m a big fan of Chinese vehicles, and I’m excited to see if gaijin will update some new Chinese vehicles, such as J10, J11, 04A

2 Likes

Aint the event that usa T90 that was leaked
Well probably not that event but will be event if added

The SU and the F-15 is in the leak

Yeah but the question is will the j11 come with it as well

1 Like

That list is definetly not complete. So there is a chance for more. No British or Swedish aircraft on that list despite the fact we know for certain both are getting something. J-10 would be my personal guess

2 Likes

Probably as it’s just C&P lad isn it

Yeah but who knows there might be some slight difference

1 Like

Hi for carrier idk I’m not a naval person and for China air they got so many options its unreal.

Chinese F-14 anyone lol

From my personal feelings, I hope that in the next version I can see that the J10 and F16A are not China’s self-developed aircraft, and I would like to see China’s self-developed vehicles on the technology tree, rather than simply copying and pasting

3 Likes

Oh interesting thanks

1 Like

The F-14 i was joking about but yea they have really interesting options

Maybe it’s a mistranslation of something else.

The context makes me doubt they meant an actual aircraft carrier.

1 Like

When I saw you say “Chinese F-14 anyone”, I didn’t understand what you meant, I was confused. It’s okay my friend, it’s just that I’m more worried about whether Gaijin will be able to make so many new vehicles for the middle system

3 Likes

Honestly really hoping for the J-10

1 Like

I’m sorry my friend, because my English is terrible, so I’m using translation software to communicate with you. I’m sorry that some misunderstandings will arise

3 Likes

Yea no worries m8

As for now it’s to the land of dreams as its like 3am here so good night people

I don’t think he gonna understand that

2 Likes

I don’t really understand a lot of your abbreviations: QWQ

2 Likes