Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

You are probably right about that

If you call that a navy…

4 Likes

Are you really just going to spam random japanese stuff?

I don’t understand English, so I translate the Japanese into English and then copy it.

1 Like

Actually in War Thunder Naval angling works even more than WOWs as in WOWs you can still damage angled ship with hitting superstructure but that doesn’t work well in War Thunder.

Actually I didn’t mention above that another Yamato’s weakness is that it has every shell above waterline, and every magzine directly below waterline. Soyuz has same problem but having wonderful armor scheme for angling. Iowa would unload quite amount of shell as we can do on Alaska now.

Armor penetration change, map size adjustment? Never going to happen. Especially for later one as Developers clearly said they will divide random battle with short range and Ec with long range.

This is Just a translation error :(

Naval RB needs new maps. Somewhat intermediate in size, between the current maps and the EC maps. My Bayern feels like Hulk driving a Fiat 600.

1 Like

캡처

uh , a chinese made leak , i dont remember seing a lot of those before

that ones already been posted and still is rather dubious

1 Like

Another M1 as a premium I really doubt

the one from 2 Majors ago was very accurate

Besides, I’m curious that Olivia talked about USS Mississipi in his leak but none of GB/USSR/France battleship. Please don’t tell me that US will get three tech tree and one premium battleship this year while GB gets only one event battlecruiser and USSR gets only one premium battleship.

1 Like

At least we can say most of them are fake as they have the F-15 in them in some way for form

Very “strong” navy…

Not only that, we already have a M1A1 USMC, ingame its labeled as the M1A1 HC

3 Likes

Could be Rank VII premium. That ‘Challenger 2 OES’ on the list is Megatron that Olivia once talked about. And actually current M1A1 HC in game is different from what USMC used on Iraq. Soft-kill APS is very little different model.

Hey it’s from the same person so it could be

1 Like

The Megatron being a premium would be criminal

1 Like