Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

That is actually a fair point.

I guess we will have to wait and see. As long as there are some good ground vehicles I really don’t mind what they add.

1 Like

Yeah. In fact, I think we are even closer than a month to the patch.
I know we’re not supposed to take past release dates too seriously but I don’t think the December patch was ever released after Christmas.

1 Like

Do you mean this?

Spoiler

unnamed

he looks like he’s really proud of the tank

People spend a lot of money in the few weeks before christmas, so I think Gaijin has a lot of interest in getting the update out in those few weeks.

1 Like

I did think ARH missiles aren’t quite right for this update. I think we’re close but not that close. We could still get the planes to carry them and then get them added in a later update like how SARH missiles were

1 Like

The AIM-9M wasn’t planned for Sons of Atilla originally, so it is possible, however I very much doubt it, nonetheless.

1 Like

see problem with that, the only domestic planes britain can get would be the Tornado CSP and the Harrier FA2 both of which would be side grades to the already terrible planes britain has if ARH missiles didnt come this patch, and gaijin did say we would be getting a better plane this patch so unless we just get a copy past Ja39C I dont see ARH not coming

Yeah thats what I always figured too. Tbh I haven’t spent money on any WT stuff that was released after last year’s December update. Whenever I bought anything this year it was stuff from the 2022 Dec update. High hopes for this one! Bit burned out on WT due to lack of interesting new premiums now that I’ve gotten all the ones I like already.

@gromvoiny anything to get excited for this update? Any reason to not upset Santa?

1 Like

Please no CSP. Amraam with no DL would be just…

1 Like

Given not being in the dev blog season, it’s way to early to talk about FOX-3 missiles~~ that’s literally what that means

(For some reason it didn’t quote the initial message)

Im honestly edcited what we will get as a first blog. I expect it to drop on monday, but who knows.

There is more chance it drop on tuesday

Since monday and tuesday are already taken, I’ll take wednssday as my guess.

1 Like

You know… Israel is in the game for years now. Maybe, maybe, we will see a new nation coming this patch.
Almost every two years we see a new nation. Israel, China, Sweden then Italy. Sometimes we saw two new nations between a time-span of 2.5 years. If we take those stats, it’s possible for a new nation.
But like i said, we have to wait.

1 Like

I suppose that’s actually pretty much spot on. The armour of the Nagato and Colorado is not equivalent to protection for their calibre, whereas for Nelson, although she’s slow as hell, has armour well proportioned to her calibre. Plus there’s the G-3 in the mix for the UK which would be ludicrously powerful and all-round a much better Nelson.

I think I might have been the one to have mentioned Francesco Caracciolo but yes that can come for Italy and France the Strasbourg over Normandia even better would be both although its still 9 inches of armour which is the same as like a pre-war Dreadnought.

Yep pretty much. And then you get Richelieu and Littorio which will be quite good around the time of KGV and Bismarck.

1 Like

They need to finish Israel before adding a new tech tree.
December won’t be a large update in terms of volume of new vehicles. A new tech tree needs a large volume on its own to be viable.

1 Like

Please for the love of everything, don’t mention b * n * l * x.

2 Likes

sounds like you just did
i’m just waiting for WW2 stuff

2 Likes

hmm? was something, i feeled sth in the air

1 Like