Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Gib all of them

1 Like

Well, AMRAAMs are supposed to be added to all countries at the same time, we just dont know if that is this year already or some time in the future

So those three columns are just that then, 2 fighter columns and a mixed column, just like other trees have them

F/A-18C would be the same as F/A-18A and CF-18 with difference from A being AIM-120 capability.

I am beginning to think you don’t want the Hawk 200 to be added, despite it fitting the bill with AMRAAMs

Yeap, how is it here?

Two fighter columns, one mixed column and one bomber column.
What’s your point?

Still going to count them as different aircraft, as they’d be broken up by who operates them and have different designations

Saying that the Harrier platform will do at top tier is just laughable

1 Like

Also Tornado F.3 with AIM-120C would be a 12.7+ material.

1 Like

Sadly, I very much doubt we’ll get it. It doesn’t give us the capability of say, an F-16 or MiG-29 which is what it’d be fighting, and we need supersonics not repurposed strike jets.

One column is purely French, another is American, the third is mixed, the fourth is again French.

Honestly, I’m already tired of explaining obvious things, that many gaming countries are divided into different types of equipment (America, USSR, Own, and so on)

You mean Canadian CF-18 and Australian “F/A-18C”? I don’t thin they operated anything beyond the A version tho

S.Harrier FA.2 would use Blue Vixen - hands down the most powerful air to air radar in the entire game. Notching this thing would be insanely difficult to say the least and firing AIM-120s in TWS, while you have AIM-9L and M as backups is good enough. This would be a support fighter owing to its poor handling, yes - but it’s still an incredibly potent vehicle and would belong at 12.3

I could see it, yeah. Really hard to say for sure but yeah - 120Cs would be nuts

Sorry my mistake - They operated FA-18A and FA-18B

1 Like

The only tech trees that have columns for specific nations are those with actual sub-trees, so sweden for example. The columns are entirely based on role in every other case.
Nations tend to have imported vehicles, if there are multiple ones of those that:
a) share their role and
b) share their nationality and
c) are followups in terms of general BR/rank placement, then
they end up in the same column. That doesn’t turn those columns into specialized columns for one nations exports.

Still a bit sad it wouldn’t mount guns. Ability to carry two twin AIM-9 rails together with four AIM-120 are also debatable. It would definitely be a cool but also tricky addition. It all depends on Gaijin

1 Like

Please, in this case, take a look at the development branch of Italy and Japan, and see that everything there is the same as what I already wrote

It would very much be a skill-based jet to fly but it’s a fighting chance. Right now UK has diddly squat lmao