Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

No thanks. I ordered the Su-27, thanks.

Even the T would be enough tbh, but a TD with a good pod will be one-of-it’s-kind if in game, not even Russia has that combo.

Glad I’m up to the J-6 in my new favorite tree!

1 Like

Tbh the Kh-29TD as it is in game is very underwhelming. Their are mixed claims that it has a thermal seeker irl, and even tho it has a better lock range in game, it’s actually tracking range is the same as the base version, at about 7km give or take. Their is however the Kh-29TE found in the files, but I’m not sure how different this would to be our current Kh-29’s.

Either way I’m atleast expecting the Kh-29T, which as you said will make this the first platform with Kh-29’s and a thermal targeting pod! And also the first plane that can carry more than two Kh-29’s! I just also hope it gets the Kh-29L’s as they would be a nice cheap version to spawn in!

I just realized that the Afghanistan flag in game is a bit… outdated ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

TE and TD are the same thing, it’s a weird spelling translation error. Like how R ends up being P in English if people aren’t careful.

1 Like

it uses the M1060A3? or is it just technically capable of firing it

So what dev not ready consider medium-range active radar homing BVR Air-to-Air Missile for USA, USA Allies, NATO, PLAAF/PLANAF and Russian aircraft toptier this year from gajin official ?

But ready announced medium-range active radar homing BVRAAM in Q1 or Q3 next year ?

I’m not sure about this until after gajin announced first devblog season

With the Tranche 1 Block 5 the Eurofighters got the Litening III targeting pod and guided bombs

I’ll bet $10,000 there aren’t going to be BVRAAMs or ARHMs this year, the game simply is not ready… whatsoever

I fail to see why they wouldn’t just add aim120 and equivalents. Theyve done this before with breaking the game.

1 Like

Smin doesn’t just randomly deny things for updates this close. If he says it’s not coming this update it’s very likely not coming this update.

Going against that saying “no it can’t be, they have to come, they have done game breaking things before” is huffing the absolutely purest copium out there.

Copium distilled from copium again and again to get it’s purest form.

2 Likes

damn the french even had Combat femboys

1 Like

Were they denied? I didn’t know. Unless I’m missing something smin hasn’t denied them on the forums.

He said, replying to a message claiming he confirmed all nations will receive ARHMs at the same time;

“This doesn’t say every single nation will get [ARHMs] all at the same time. It says PL-12 will appear at the same time as similar missiles from other nations. Meaning multiple for sure yes. Just not flat confirmation of every nation, which is what was being asked in that cropped out of context screenshot you shared.”

He didn’t outright deny it, just said that its not confirmed.

I took that to mean aim12a/b would probably come but c-5, pl12 and mica would come later.

Unfortunately basically nothing has been confirmed/denied when it comes to those missiles.

I took the fact they haven’t been denied yet and the previous announcement as an indicator that they might be coming. They rarely confirm things until dev server or dev blogs, but not denying things usually means its at least somewhat close. If it’s not coming they usually just tell us. Just a pattern I’ve noticed.

not quite as the vehicles (dunno which) were… made(?) during afghanistan, instead of… now

image0-215
as another user has posted before

btw dont read into this, hes not denying arhs

2 Likes

For sure, but I also feel like with how big of a change ARH would be to the game its quite uncertain behind the scenes when it will all be ready. I can’t imagine how much testing and balancing they are doing. Compared to something like a new top tier tank for a nation or two I’d assume its much harder to predict when they think everything is ready for such a drastic change.