Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Excitedly went to the market to look at the skins in the new skin box and the market is still refusing to contact the game so I can preview them. :/

wrong the SUFA used the AN/APG-68 V9 it was planned to upgrade the SUFA with the AN/APG-68 V(X) later but that never happened.

Should be AESA i dont the israeli are stuck with an old mechanical radar.
The V9 was made as an upgrade for the F16c block 50/52 called +.

Elta EL/M 2052 Is the radar.
The V9 was used by the early production variant so maybe It could be added with that.

mmm… i think that the terminology “old mechanical radar” dont aplie for the AN/APG-68 V9 actually is a really good radar.

the Elta EL/M 2052 was planned for the SUFA but USA didnt want to let israel upgrade the SUFA with the EL/M 2052 AESA RADAR.

Its a great radar but still mechanical.
That’s why mechanical are being replaced in the Major armies.
They are inferiori tò AESA and PESA in performance.

still mechanical but is one of the best if not the best mechanical radar out there mate.

Not saying its not great Just saying that Is not One of the best radars out there.

israel have F-35s and F-15s with AESA radars.

Strange that they didn’t integrate One on the 16.
expecially when most of your air force Is composed by f16s.

Doesn’t matter though what the source says about the penetration. All that matters to Gaijin is what penetration comes out of the calculation they use.

Rank VIII ground intensifies.

“Lala I’m a 15 year old that says I’m right according to my information. The same information that I won’t share. Just fucking blindly believe me you pleb lala.”

Accurate representation of you right now. Either you source up or shut up.

3 Likes

Honestly I really find it hard to believe we wont see more BVRAAMs this update

I genuinely believe itd be the perfect way to end the year, With a Bang

I asked the question somewhere else but I received no answer:

• Where can I find updated Road-map? The one with marked bits that are completed?
    I’m mainly interested in this:
  • Is there any chatter on possible new road-map next year?

I don’t think we will get BVRAAM this year. The current weight is too compressed, and BR 12.3’s BVRAAM will be a disaster. 11.3 planes have almost no way to compete against these planes, and BVRAAM’s BR should be as low as 12.7 or 13.0. It is not suitable to add 12.7 now, unless the next update will increase the land combat BR to 12.0; The next update should restore the performance of AIM7M and R27ER to what they should have, as well as AIM54C. With the improvement of AIM54C, players can adapt to the era of BVRAAM early. This missile is not very strong or weak, making it a very suitable teaching tool

It has been effectively denied, so I’m not sure why.

1 Like

There are other branches of the game, it’s not only aircraft, so we don’t need BVRAAMs to end the year with a bang.

At this point thinking there is still a chance for BVRAAMS is pure copium.

Im pretty sure a littorio would stomp a bismarck, assuming their shells landed in the correct hemisphere.