Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

What about this one?

4 Likes

Yeah the boxer variant exists with both tracked and wheeled versions, and could equip the APS as well

1 Like

I didn’t know there was a 120mm Boxer with wheels. It looks much better than with tracks.

2 Likes

My favourite boxer variant sadly is stil in development, i am looking forward to the iris t carrier boxer, skyranger on boxer wont be bad either, talking about that one soon a video in collaboration with rheinmetall should get released about the specifics for the german variant

2 Likes

The modern military industry has revived light tanks. Also, in War Thunder they are very funny. Gaijin should add more light vehicles.

I think rank 8 will be the ceiling of WT, at least in the near future. Do you think that if rank 8 comes in this update, we will be able to start seeing this type of vehicles soon?

2 Likes

UK and France could probably have 2 full lines of light tank/light vehicle from reserve to top tier :D

1 Like

I think Israel will receive this thing soon.

1 Like

We honestly should already see more of them now, there is plenty of options that could aöready have been added if they wanted to

1 Like

Is that the Eitan? Didn’t they just start producing them in 2022?

without any dovbleg, almost going part 2

M8 we know a lot already so don’t start with that

Well, there are loads of rumors and both old and new leaks, so it’s not that surprising tbh
Also, since it will be a couple of days until the first devblog drops chances are high that this thread is actually gonna reach part 2 before that

There aren’t too many options for this role. It was submitted for consideration a while ago (although that doesn’t really mean anything). In addition, we already have some fairly new tanks in the game.

I don’t think it’s too new in terms of tech, what worries me is that there probably is a lack of reliable sources about its statistics and configurations

Isnt the turret legit a namers turret…

Yeah, one of the configurations has the Namers turret, but what about the rest of the vehicle

Weird about it tho is that it uses iron fist… while the namer uses trophy

Some basic info can be stated probs NERA like the namer and merkava

Wasn’t the Namer also supposed to get Iron Fist?

Nah uses trophy… for some reason