Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Wait, there’s a type 1473 radar in the files? Isn’t that the J-10As radar?

i mean they have the warrior addats for exemple , but it is still just an addat’s , on a better chasi than the M113

the other problem is that system like patriot etc need to deploy and would be boring gameplay even for spaas

Yeah, that would basically be pointless. Tracked Rapier, Stormer HVM fixes and Alvis Stormer would be all good at the moment.

But the best bet for something 12+ would be the Supacat HVM with ASRAAM

Another reason enduring ground would be a good idea because it allows for larger maps, instead of the current trend of making them smaller.

the idea one guy i know had was to put a radar station near the airfield that is destroyable, so that those anti air’s could “work” as an “all in one” type of spaa , but i doubt gaijin would do that

Would want HARM to counter that though

Hence enduring ground would allow for the introduction of such systems.

HARM would be more of a threat to a system like the Pantsir because it could cause a total loss. If only the radar vehicle is knocked out it could be repaired or replaced.

what i imagine is a kind of artillery button for current spaa, just u dont tell an artillery where to shoot, but an patriot system which aircraft to shoot at

(but to be fair , i would rather have gaijin first filling the AA gaps we have at lower tiers 1rst, and then going for top tier AA second)

1 Like

Guess we are going to need point defense/close-in weapon systems (C-RAM) and more active protection systems in the future if we can’t get better SPAAs and SAMs

Laundering equipment through Cyprus offshore?)))

Iirc, that thing was just a mock up made for the sake of presenting it somewhere, so it was a no go, that is why UK has canadian adats.

That’s a prototype built by the United Arab Emirates, why would Germany get that?

Don’t tell me the truck being built by a german company is the only reason you have

1 Like

it’s the only reason he as most likely

M8 he is a full on gib Germany everything even up to a planned order.
Since he was the one who pointed out that Germany ordered Su-27

2 Likes

I mean, i saw a guy that said that anything that rheinmetall is involved even a slightest bit should go to Germany, so…

5 Likes

Rheinmetall lobbying at it’s purest.

Ooh, BAE systems made stuff to Britain then 😜

3 Likes