Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

For air maybe, but britain and Japan ground got added 1 and 2 years after the US tree respectively.

War Thunder had five nations when the closed beta started

1 Like

and as i said i was including all modes. the differences are not due to lack of content but preferential treatment.

The british ground tree was the second ground tree to enter CBT, just after the US ground tree

edit: nevermind mistook the point of the reply

Yeah and it was added a whole year after the US ground tree was added.

But I do kind of agree with Raziel’s point that the bigger tree likely isn’t due to the longer time in game.

Germany has no other options for its own attack aircraft, which will be better than Tornado

The Tornado is more than enough for the time being

1 Like

Bruh they could get the F/A-18B and the F-15B

To remind you about the vomit-quality thermal imager, with just godlike in all the leclercs in the game.

Gen2 is hardly godlike.

Don’t get me wrong, gen2 is great, but gen3 is the godlike one.

1 Like

again bullshit,ground forces was released update 1.41 with us,ussr and germany britain was added 1.55 thats 7 updates in between royal armour, japan was added 1.65 way of the samurai with 5 updates in between.

Thats a long time were naturaly those trees got focused for vehicles

They do not carry an attack aircraft and they do not even have false thermal targets

As if top tier armament was historical anyway

Germany can get improved versions of the Tornado. Just like Britain for CAS. And early Typhoons would not be multirole. They have little to no CAS

Actually you are BSing now. US ground tree wasn’t fully released until 1.45

But PSO still has Gen 1

And the ones which play them all?

thats fair, didnt play at that time, only looked up the offical release dates

1 Like

giga chads. All of them.

Also seeing as they play all nations they can also complain about all nation mains equally.

1 Like

As such a stormtrooper can be called a top - in no way.

That’s what a tornado is:

4 Likes