Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yep, sad, specially when you know that AZUR armor kit can be used on every leclercs variant after the S1.

I always thinking that adding a Leclerc AZUR was like adding a “T-80 Kontakt-I” and not giving this armor to every other tank that can…

3 Likes

grafik
is it too much hopium today?

Dont know why that was the response to that message

All im saying is that if they were to bring it up in BR it is an option. Its way easier to just give the PLSS a new round instead of making a whole new tank to the game to give parity to potential 12.0, 12.3 and 12.7 additions.

Well, would not be the case if Gaijin actually give MG to every Leclercs.

Dunno if you saw that but every leclercs ingame have the support for the MG, just Gaijin don’t wanting to go further than the support…

Look at this… MG support/arm is here… Only Gaijin choice.

5 Likes

Smin said not this week

Devblog season hasn’t started yet

1 Like

It would be nice of we spoken Russian

4 Likes

Kings of Battle : Vickers MK11, M109A1 Germany: M109G
Sons of Attila: Bishma T-90S Leopard 2 PSO
La Royale: SARC Mk IVa , Vijayanta Raketenautomat , Pz 38 t n.A
Sky Guardian : Challenger 2E , Churchil NA75 T-72M1, Sd.Kfz.222

I literaly dont see what you are complaining about, the last year britain even got 1 vehicle more in ground. it literaly shows how much bullshit you were speaking, there was no prefered treatment for germany

3 Likes

the same is the case for the german leopards

already confirmed no dev blogs this week

Yeah… But at least you’ve got them a nice message full of kisses from Gaijin with promises that you’ll get a new leo with the next update (funny since they’re always saying that modeling a tank takes several months), and more.

Theres not a single other mentioning of East Germany actually having Su-27 but this graph which is probably outdated, even DCS has a texture for East germany Su27 which is especially written as fictional.

yeah u gonna need to translate that, we cant read that one or run it trough the translator

Hang on

there
bandicam 2023-11-24 14-07-59-846

INB4 Germany got the EF, but none of the other EF nations user, and no Rafales xD

1 Like

the leo in question literaly are copy pasting the parts of the other tanks together, besides that maybe was their plan since longer and just told us to make us shut up after both KF41 and PSO fiasco, that update was massive complained from germany because of both of those decisions

You just gonna have another leo that can lolpen us, with more leos, and more support vehicle, but everything is fine x)

yeah doubt that gonna happen, thats gonna be a massive blow up

2 Likes

M8 if Germany gets the EF (Early) before the UK and if we get the SH.

I will guarantee this thread will reach part 5 an beyond

3 Likes

Too overweight for it