Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

yak38u-i
Why would they ever add training and learning strict aircraft.

4 Likes

That’s one strange shape.

1 Like

considering we would realy only have been a worse sweden without any advantages yes, yes we needed that

yeah i know to little about it and the mayority of the playerbase frankly doesnt care

always updates after russia, same was the case for the f4f

looks very phallic

2 Likes

I know right, pretty sure its chnaged from original in such way to better fit place for second pilot and make their ejection seat a whole.

You always compare to sweden wich only put you in some ‘lower’ grade (but still way capable) when you got years (before Sweden was here) where you was treated as well as Russia is still.

From our POV, how should we feel ? When first leclercs come it was good, some armor part could stop almost every apfsds, as well it was the case for us against other, everybody have to aim.
Now everybody got better shells and can lolpen us on our better armor place (wich are surely wrongly modeled…) but we don’t get new shells. We have like the second worst shells of top tier, still no new shells for us since the first release of the S1.

Hope we gonna have SHARD in advance against everybody, would bring some fairness. Specially when you gonna have more leo confirmed, so more than us, and WAY more than us since it’s more than one leo confirmed.

This is one of the first F-16D Block 40s built

1. propably 1 german and 1 sweden one strv 122b+
  1. that prefered treatment stoped years ago
  1. i never said france has it better then germany, that being said the biggest advantage of the leclercs is their fast reload compared to other nations which they can just repair and cant be taken out by killing the crew
1 Like

Uh, I’m aware

I would agree with that if it was quicker, but some ace MBT with loader can reach the same time. And it’s also easier to us to be killed out by losing the crew.

besides that just looked it up, but SHARD is from 2021, that is way to advanced currently propably

This don’t stop some 2016s Russians MBT to join the game some times ago, this excuse would not work if we are talking about other nations i guess.

Year of introduction doesnt mean anything, PL is 2020, AMV is 2022 IIRC. I will say even further, I am kinda against of adding more top tier vehicles to GB if theres some nation missing its new top tier.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter, which year you put behind the name, at the end of the day, a T-80/T-72 will always be a T80/T-72.

yeah but you first gotta get their with expert and ace crew which can need time if you dont whale it

britain needs lights, most nations are lacking lights not mbts, germany is a rare case where mbts are needed and not the light

the CR2 BN is like from 2018

A lot of nations lack things, another reason to be without rank 8 for a while.

Things is i’m even more for some buff than more Leclercs. We need more support vehicles, Leclercs can totally follow the meta and stay good if they stop powercreep them.

Give us the 3/4s of emergency shots than Leclercs can use (sure can bring mechanical failure IRL, but since when gaijin use mechanical failure? Tiger or Panther don’t broke transmission every 100meters x)))

+10° turret rotation speed

Better engine power/mobility (1500hp should be available immediatly, not building over time (hyperbar engine))

Better armor, all internal for XXI should be reinforced with titanium, and best with XLR and futurs one. All we have is some mm more for the gunner side.

And better shells.

If these nerfs are stopped, i would not mind that much not getting more Leclercs (meanwhile i would like some ~10.0 linup that we still don’t have, can have lot of choices, including first variants (proto/pre prod) leclercs (4 of them).

If only Gaijin would wake up… They need to stop the massive powercreep they are doing and give us some support vehicles.

3 Likes

Rank 8 could house a lot of the current top tier tanks, especially if gaijin finally decompresses the BRs

New SPAAs and SAMs to match the CAS at top tier would also go into rank 8

1 Like