Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

So half of the Swedish tree should all be in the premium line ?

The Wyvern honestly shouldn’t be only available as a premium.
I am glad I bought one myself anyways lol

1 Like

i am happy if they get somekind of unqiue skin thing that makes them stand out, i remembered as well i frogot to name the wolfpack earlier. if they just realy are copy paste thats just lazy, but unique vehicles normaly are the worst option

1 Like

Are you going out of your way to give me a headache today or are you just this annoying naturally?
I never said that Sweden should all be premium.

Yeah, would be good to get some aircraft that are locked behind a pay wall added to the TT. Sea-Vixen is one Id like to see

1 Like

Mhm, it’s allows me to turn off my brain and research the rest of rank 4.

I got about 7 to do I will finish of the Lanc 3 by the end of the day.

there is to many exisiting prototypes in trees already for that, and at least exports could mean stuff like KF41 will actualy be added to germany <.<

turn off brain? sounds like me in the ju 288c that even let me finish rank 6 air , of course i still thought with it and did multiple bomb runs

3 Likes

It’s better then production vehicles being consistent premiums.
If there’s a reason for a prototype to be in the tree then sure, but if it’s already similar to a production vehicle then in my opinion it should be premium.

Man, I love my Ju 288 C, that thing earned me a lot of SL and using it as a gunboat is soooo satisfying

1 Like

I say the 288 is worse at being cancer then the Wyvern. At least with the Wyvern if someone isn’t used to it it’s a easy meal.

You sicken me.

1 Like

Premiums should be a unique variant of a TT vehicle, that is in essence the same as the TT vehicle but with the economy mulitplier. Maybe with an additional feature/mechanic if appropriate.

i.e Lightning F6 ----> Lightning F53.

But we shouldnt be getting Premium vehicles that are radically better than what is available on the TT. 2S38, T-72 TURMS, Ka-50. Wyvern, etc.

Because at that point, they become pay to win.

2 Likes

could argue that one is the “prototype” lesser version of the KA 52

I’m fine with the Ju 288, the Wyvern, the Vidar, etc

The only premiums that I actually hate are the XP-50 and F-5C

(Tho stuff like the F-4S still annoys me to no end with their advantages over tech tree variants at the same BR)

2 Likes

The best version of a vehicle should also always be in the tech tree, so the F-4S, Su-39, et cetera should be the tech tree variants, not the premium ones.

2 Likes

But it is at a notably lower BR than the TT version. If the KA-50 was at the same BR as the Ka-52 then it might not be so bad

Yeah, that goes back to the problem of old vehicles being modernized with newer equipment.

Those should be treated closer to what they’re being modernized to rather then just a slight better version of what they start from.

Yeah, Su-39 they shot themselves so hard in the foot its quite funny. Its now blocked from a lot of future upgrades because they wanted to give the Soviets a P2W CAS jet for GRB.

But yeah, I agree. Premiums perhaps on occasion should have something interesting about them. Something that sets them apart a little, but it shouldnt necessarily be more powerful, just different

1 Like

ehhh, it is good to go once we get rank 9 and rank 8 premiums become a thing, then they can add whatever they want on that thing