Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Interesting

Looking forward to seeing what premiums you guys have come up with.
Hoping for more flame tanks and other niche variants of existing vehicles

1 Like

well that goes against our rank 8 ground theory and that every country gets a new rank 7 premium with that, hmmmm

Well, not every country necessarily needs a new rank 7 premium tank
Only Japan, Italy, France and Israel are lacking a premium at that rank and the US and USSR already have 2 premiums there anyways

2 Likes

Anything for me : P

As long as France is sufficiently appeased so we don’t have to get out the butter and garlic for the Escargot team.
No copy paste rank 7 premium and an interesting top tier light that isn’t a worse version of the current VBCI-2.

Yea that is a point ^^

What’s wrong with copy paste premiums?

1 Like

No reason to buy them besides premium bonuses, especially if you already have the vehicle it’s copied from.

yeah would love to see at least a 2nd light rank 7 premium for germany, but priority wise that isnt as high as the other ones, but it would finish the “big 3” premium list at least, but the others need it more urgently

otherwise it is p2w like 2s38 … do you realy want that, i find the pzbtl123 and the m1 kvt and type 16 fps done beautifuly

2 Likes

Premium bonuses should be the entire reason to buy a premium vehicle, in a fair F2P game they shouldn’t provide anything that you can’t get through normal gameplay
Reskins are the perfect premiums (plus they act as free backups in GRB)

2 Likes

As long as it isn’t overpowered.
My suggestion for French tier 7 premium has been the Ares prototype.

another example would be sth like KF41 for germany, it is essentialy the same as the Puma and wouldnt necesarily be p2w , just another approach but with the same capabilities

It’s always amusing watching people say that they want don’t want unique vehicles to be premium, and then complain when borderline copy and paste vehicles are added as premiums.

4 Likes

Yeah, that would be in line with captured and lend-lease premiums, so I am all for that

If they are worth it.

Bombed a base, a assist and a kill made 4K with a premium plane, PT and a 15% booster.

Unless you play a minor nation like Britain in which case, we are still waiting for top tier content. We’ve had nothing of perticular interest/in a finished or usable state since October last year

I’m glad Gaijin moved away from those sorts of vehicles personally.

You’re assuming I’m in the group that says unique vehicles shouldn’t be premium?
Prototypes and exports should absolutely be premiums.