Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

No worries m8 :)

SAAF gripen would be nice to see, hell, anything would. but where would it go? It’s own little branch? I don’t mind it being in the current lines but where

1 Like

I think the first as no doubt the Typhoon will be in the second as that is the main line

After the F.3 or the FGR?

Typhy would go after the FGR no?

The F.3 my guess

The first line is the support line where the second line is the main fighter line

1 Like

Unlike if it was put under the Yanks it would at least be able to be used in a line-up with things it would have fought with, in the UK tree.

The ADATS. It would just be missing everything else like Leopards and LAVs.

gaijin make this happen

2 Likes

You can see old TSS game results and most players at that time are no longer active.
Also, if you were an old Jet player, you must have seen squadrons (CAT, old 100, old Woona, KLAN, Eurus, Eris from China etc) who had decent skills wiped your teammates or enemy team, but nowadays you rarely see that because most of them are not active anymore because of power creeping and BR compression since 2019 or 2020.

At least they have good reason to be mocked.
If they turned a awful game into a good game through the tremendous efforts of the dev team, like FF14, they would get a fair amount of recognition from the community, but unfortunately War Thunder is nowhere near that level of excellence even in all fairness. Some players continue to whine with blinding fury about any economic changes, but most do not.

Smin said this would be a considerably large update. This is only possible if Alpha Jet comes, of course.

It couldn’t be clearer, Alpha Jet confirmed. Please add it to the list along with the new leopard, thanks!

Spoiler

A friend of my grandmother’s brother’s girlfriend’s cousin who lives in Hungary heard people from gaijin talking about COIN.

3 Likes

so was the Yak ahem

lol

When did he say this? Just curious

1 Like

mfw people ask for something instead of looking for it themselves

1 Like

Well, he said:

3 Likes

Welcome to the world of actual smart people. Where someone provides a source when they make a claim.

I can tell you don’t spend a lot of time around smart people.

What are the chances of more SPH? Like Wespe and stuff? Last update was more dedicated to the SPH veheicles but only very few. (And then copyed over.)

Doubtful, sphs realy arent a main focus and every nation received one recently now, there is more “important” things to add to the tress even if more sphs might be intresting

1 Like

I’d love to see more interwar/early WWII vehicles. I feel like they’ve not been paying attention to that time period recently, when it’s got lots of potential.

2 Likes