Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

You did read what he replied to right? Theres no need to be like that now

Yeah he replied to someone essentially asking for a source.

Asking for a source is fine, Volxar is known to post questionable takes from time to time, this was just another one of them.

3 Likes

they know what smin said, the forums has a search feature, all they need to do is search for said statement

If you are going to use any statement from anyone to help in an argument they should always be sourced. No matter what.

Nice life lesson for if you ever think about doing stuff like university studies.

Mirage 50, EX and NG all come from the same programme of which I’d love to see all iterations.
Including both export models from the EX variant.

Please stop being like this. You are achieving nothing constructive by doing so.

Would be lovely addition especially if we could launch it from a frigate. (The naval variant).

1 Like

I agree 100% with this gentleman.

1 Like

I don’t disagree that it might be good. But it won’t bring that much new blood in terms of new players.

Sure it might bring some new players to the game, but the ultra slow gameplay is waaay to slow to really steal away many players from ground and air battles.

Yeah man, modern navies with heli’s, jets, missiles.
It’d be great.

1 Like

wish a dovbleg todai

In that aspect I think there’s a lot to learn from games like “Cold Waters”

5 Likes

I remember the original “Silent Thunder” submarine event was with modern nuclear ballistic subs.

To see that in-game at some point would be nice, but I bet we’ll have to wait for successful implementation of WW2 subs first

4 Likes

Unfortunately seems like we’ll have to wait until next week

I’d love any modern Australian or South African vehicles anywhere tbh.
As long as it’s either the country the vehicle was exported from OR under the UK.

1 Like

Cold waters with multiplayer that’s what I want war thunder navy to become. But with also WW2.

3 Likes

honestly getting the lexingtons in their battlecruiser form would be cool, they could put constellation as the ingame one even though it was one of the cancelled ones

1 Like

I didn’t state that the R.37 was unarmed as an excuse to not add it.
I stated it to clarify that the information given wasn’t entirely correct because it was presented like the armament was mounted.

Wonder what day the first blog will be…

When

10 Likes