Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The question is, do you want it to end up like the Su 39

What has the russian missle to do with this?

Don’t care if it has a low end flight performance, if it gets AIM-9Ms it shouldn’t be lower than 11.7. This “theme” of low performance airframes getting high end missiles at relatively low BRs has to stop

1 Like

It’s a Belgium aircraft too

R.37 was unarmed unfortunately

1 Like

Ah cheers m8 :(

No way. It should not be higher than BR 10.0. In addition, that is where it is currently needed.

No Sparrows and no AIM-9Ls then

Intressting still doubt will be all to practical

Nope, it didn’t have PD and skyflashes from the start.
*It received them in 2021, when it was already two years old.(Update Direct Hit)

1 Like

I have only shown the options, depending on the capabilities and homologation of this weapon system. That doesn’t mean you have to have everything for obvious balance reasons. Imagine a Super Tucano with Sidewinder…

That doesn’t mean the plane can’t be deployed.
It is simply a matter of looking for capabilities to cover needs in the TT.

It’s better than getting a Swiss operated British hunter in the same slot. And I insist again, we still have the Alpha Jet… Sometimes I don’t understand gaijin’s decisions. I would have preferred it to say "we added the Swiss hunter because we plan to add Swiss aircraft to the German TT in the future… The German air TT has been abandoned for years…

German air TT? Abandoned?

wat

“Abandon for years” m8 you just had to new top tier fighters this year where Britain had non for 4 you got to be joking me

1 Like

Was neglected for years, yes. Is neglected now, no.

After Apex Predators Germany got Tornados, and with the recent updates two Mig 29s.

4 Likes

A MiG 29 does not reverse years of abandonment.

What do you mean years of abandoned ? The only nation that can claim this is Britain

2 Likes

It was never abandoned tho, just because they got stuff late (just like every nation that isn’t the US or USSR) doesn’t mean they were abandoned

3 Likes

German players lot are special I tell ya

1 Like

Other than Alphajet I can’t really think of any high tier aircraft that Germany should’ve got before, but didn’t.

You could argue it’s time for F4 ICE or Swiss F/A-18 now and I’d agree, but that couldn’t have come any sooner given the technology limit Gaijin sets across nations.

3 Likes

F-18s could have and should have come to nations who didn’t get a MiG29 or an F16. They’re comparable platforms who have their own strengths and weaknesses. They even use Sparrows and AIM9s.
F/A-18 (Aus) or CF-18 for Britian
Swiss F/A-18 for Germany

It just fills gaps that shouldn’t be there given we have aircraft that are far better than the F18