Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

didnt even notice when they did that lol

And Tornado F3 CSP (RAF) from leak 2 week ago like Tornado F3 in great britain tech tree or might be separate aircraft ?

As long as England gets a fighter above 11.3 BR I’d have to be content no matter what it is, given its the only option

Pretty sure the British Phantoms had their PD radar + Skyflash upgrade, and then were only meta for one patch before the 23MLD was added, and then F-14 after.

Now British phantoms are at 11.3 with the worst IR and SARH missiles for that BR, and the worst flight model. The tech tree ones get a slightly better engine. The F-4joke is worse in everyway to the F-4S for the same price/BR.

It was from BVVD (from Apex Predators stream I believe)

It’s worth noting the F4S is the penultimate naval phantom model, yet shares the same br as the others

I guess next week first devblog season might be mid tier or high tier ground vehicle, or maybe new Bluewater fleet toptier at new rank

I like how you think this is your thread

2 Likes

Not everything should focus on the top level.
Just as Israel does not start its TT from the beginning, Argentina could finish its TT before the finish line. I mean, they are different offers. I think a lot of people have fun playing the middle ranks and they are much more popular than the later ranks.
Israel has strong vehicles at the top level but lacks variety, especially in the mid-ranges.

I personally play the Israelite tree and I love it, but it bores me quickly due to its monotony.

Spoiler

As for Argentina, in my opinion, the options are three:

1. German Subtree: they have links in defense for almost the entire 20th century (without the need to resort to other types of links). It can provide variety in the low and mid ranges and also reinforce lineups, both in air, land and sea.

2. Israeli subtree: the Israeli defense industry has been present in Argentina since the 1970s and there are various commercial links in defense matters even today.
    Positive: Argentine light land vehicles would complement very well with Israeli heavy ones.
    Negative: Argentine planes would provide more quantity and exclusivity than Israeli planes in their own TT. And the fact of not having lower ranks would leave many Argentine vehicles out of the game.

3. the last option is a combined ABC TT (Argentina, Brazil and Chile), which would also be a place for Latin American vehicles. Brazilian tanks and Argentine planes could be combined to offer a quite unique TT full of fun things in the medium and medium-high levels. The top level on land is the Achilles’ heel, reaching up to a Centauro II, Osorio 120mm, 2A4CHL and TAM 2CA2. The Peruvian Tifon2A could also be incorporated here: a T55 on super steroids that looks fun.

A-4AR is an A-4M improved in the late 90s. There is no law in Argentina that requires the armed forces to reveal what weapons are purchased or stored. We have to be guided by the capabilities of the vehicle.
That is, for example, the TAM 2 contract is public, we know that it has the capacity to fire Lahats but the army does not reveal if it bought missiles or how many it bought, unless it wants to demonstrate its capabilities. A-4AR would be a good CAS + AIM9-L/M in the German 9.7/10.3. It could even equip MP1000 missiles (similar to the AGM-12 Bullpup) or an improved version, the AS-25K.

5 Likes

Unsure Mirage F1.M53 maybe 2nd premium pack pre-order or first premium GE in rank VII for france tree

I might hope gajin consider new premium pack pre-order aircraft in rank VI better Dassault Milan in the future

Or event vehicle

Your class only had 3 people? 9 out 100 is high?

1 Like

can you read good pls!, am not saying that the Block 50 and 50/52+ was the first Blocks in recive the update to carry amraams, Blocks 15, 25 recived that upgrades too.

Me and two others yea it was great.

And no 9 I got right out of 100

they dont need amraams

Bro thats a Block 50, what are you trying to prove?

In fact F-16D fitted engine, radar, avionics and equipped Air-to-Air & Air-to-Ground armament not different from F-16C

1 Like

Mirage IIIEX or IIING, Mirage G, then the Mirage F1 M53.
The problem is that the F1 M53 would be like flying a 2000 without any of the avionics. So while the F1 is decent, you still have Cyrano IV and Matra 530D’s.
The Mirage G is easier to account for, even if it’s the double engine version. Both would struggle if placed at around 11.7, but the G likely less so.

It’s been a while since I compared the two. The Mirage G might be able to get away with staying at 11.3, while the F1 M53 would be closer to 11.7.

2 Likes

The whishlisting thread back at it again…

3 Likes

wish dov season begin in tomorrow

4 Likes