Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Back in the day, UK had the Phantom FGRs with Skyflashes and Pulse-Doppler Radars while all America had was F-4C with medieval radar and AIM-7D and later F-4E still lacking P-D and only with AIM-7Es.

3 Likes

Lots of speculation, hopium, and drama around subtrees!

I think people are excited about this update, since it’s the last of the year and rumored to be one of the biggest ones in a while!

That was like 4 years ago, and even then Skyflashes were doing interesting things. But yea having pd was fun. Also Speys were then the fastest phantoms

I understand that somebody can’t wait but hope we clam down and look forward first devblog season

I think it will start next monday, so not too long

2 Likes

To be honest, it’s not hard to beat the other updates we had recently

Well considering that the last update was a snooze feast I’m not surprised everyone is looking forward to this

the only realy good last update was apex predators, i would describe most of the updates as more mehh, even then for me personaly apex predators was bullshit because germany got the mig 29 a whole update later, while as example italy got both f16 and tornado. honestly the recent year was a lot italy additions if i had to describe it

2 Likes

And I’m happy for them. Some love for minor nations is always a good thing in my book.

1 Like

What!? Wasn’t it like a couple of years ago???

EDIT: I forgot we were in 2023 (almost 2024)…

but yes, other than that it’s been a little slow

To me every update since Danger Zone was between shit and meh at best

1 Like

Now you’ve pointed that out this year has been more or less focused on Italy

1 Like

Italy deserved some love after having just f104s for like 2 years.

2 Likes

Truly, you wouldn’t get me near those pencils again.

I think it was 4 but i might be wrong, let me check

of course, but not in the way they did, italy being the only f&f IFV tech tree carrier nation while israel is being left behind is… just not ok , besides that italy directly got f16 & tornado, they got av 8+, they got the AH-129D , the freccia , the whole hungary tree, yeah would descrive the recent year as all around italy

2 Likes

yea, it was 4 years ago

2 Likes

time flies…

Sure does. I still remember when Cent 3 was 6.3, and then 6.7 with full stab