Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I can understand being cautious, but at the same time I believe that Gaijin employee’s words have weight to them, even if it’s “just” a tech mod.

Edit: And AFAIK they still haven’t denied it, or retracted the statement, so that must count for something.

A10c when? I need my laser guided bombs on my a10. Aim9m and hmd would be baller too.

any plans for SAAF this year ?

1 Like

dont get me wrong it would be a nice 10.0 vehicle, but not as an 11.7,

ok nice, until you notice that would make it 11.0

I don’t care. I would play it anyway. I’m even considering buying the su25bm because its got a gorgeous cockpit. Having a laser designator and flir would help with getting shots off from range in grb too.

Yeah, that’s fair :)

There must be something else to put there, depending on which nations you group the subtree with.

boring

gotta leave Argentina to another tree then

One Is an M8 the other idk

Bingo!

First is “Cascavel” based on M8 Greyhound, second is X-1 “Pionero” based on M3 Stuart

1 Like

Stuart ! Could not recognize It.

1 Like

Man, for a jet that they designated as a Fighter/Attacker I would have expected it to have a bit more of an advantage over the F-16.
Well, at least it has the ground radar and a bunch of weapons that aren’t ingame yet (and probably won’t be added because they would wreak havoc in ground battles)

holy crap, this topic went from 3,000 posts last week to nearly 7,000… what did i miss?

Last i saw, the gripen, top tier Britain jet, and a new leopard 2 was “confirmed” what else now?

longer range naval better radar i think

Yeah, sadly that doesn’t matter ingame, just like the access to weapons systems like stand-off missiles, cruise missiles and cluster bombs

I’ve been around long enough to only trust from CMs and Dev answers, helps the dissapointment in case plans get changed.
Smin used to deny things every RR thread but it became a point where the entire thread was asking if X or Y was coming so he stopped doing it but people kept expecting things and got annoyed when it didn’t arrive.

Also Brazil has Roland 2.

4000 in a week, thats slow. The topic before the update got from aroud part 1 to 5000 part 2 in 2 days

i think the only difference is that it has worse performance but can fly longer

1 Like

I’m relatively new here, so thanks for the insight.

Maybe I have to temper my expectations