Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Honestly a Beneleux sub-branch with a few vehicles in the french tree would definitely help. Early WW2 Belgian tank hunters and other Cold War vehicles such as the Leopard 1 BE could be good additions.

It has enough for full independent trees, but okay.

3 Likes

i think we can see a BeNeLux independent TT.
Since gaijin could add african countries, suriname and indonesia to it.

1 Like

Yeah the map rotation across all game modes is currently just… yikes

I have been getting Seversk-13 and Test Site back to back all day before I banned Seversk-13 and then got Breslau constantly.

1 Like

That guy is becoming Spain without the S at that point.

1 Like

I believe other countries have way more vehicles than Beneleux if we’d like to have them added in some kind of order. For example you’ve got Spain, which could have vehicles from all South America, plus even Portugal and Brazil. That’d be a huge tech tree for all 3 branches.

Didn’t they say they wouldn’t be adding more independent trees after Israel?

I am aware. I want Yugoslavia, which would have significantly more, especially for ground. And Brazil makes much more sense in the Italian tree due to them working together on a lot of military projects.

2 Likes

Yea I’ve been getting rubbish maps lately

no, they said that there are many more TT to come.

1 Like

They said they have no plans to stop, if we’re being specific.

2 Likes

^this

It’s funny because we’ll probably hype for some epic country just to have Gaijin add some nation that couldn’t even have all 3 trees.

1 Like

Introducing… Myanmar, because of that one Burmese tank that uses a WMA301 turret!

1 Like

yeah… watch them add more soviet nations. Like Poland, Czech-republic, Serbia, Romania, Bulgary, etc… TT

1 Like

Heck, some other asian country like Thailand + Indonesia could make sense, but if they add something like Vietnam istg…

It’s either been 1 map 5-6 times in a row or two bad maps back to back for the whole day. And banning 1 doesn’t work either because I will just get some other map I don’t like constantly.

On top of that I only get maps I disliked I have never once gotten any of the maps I have liked.

1 Like

Southeast Asia as a collective wouldn’t be too bad, however it would have mostly modified and copy and paste with very little indigenous stuff.

1 Like

it is a bit ridiculous, france got their imaginative hot 3 missles but germany cant get the chin cannon, either way maybe germany will get the real spanish eurocopter, the australian eurocopter arh seems to still be block 1

They already did that with Hungary, wouldn’t be surprised if they added an entre copy paste tree. Poland and the Czech Republic could be somewhat interesting though, regarding WW2 and 1990s+