Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Aye, neither of those nations use a great quantity of German heavy equipment either.
They mostly inherited and upgraded their Yugoslav leftovers and then imported from several NATO countries.
Slovenia mainly got the Puch G and MAN KATI trucks while Croatia mainly got the PZH 2000 regarding German stuff.

uk could get sea harrier fa2 no one knows

Yeah but I’m just wondering why everyone is assuming its gonna be the F15 when the F18 is just as possible in my opinion

This doesn’t say every single nation will get them all at the same time. It says PL-12 will appear at the same time as similar missiles from other nations. Meaning multiple for sure yes. Just not flat confirmation of every nation, which is what was being asked in that cropped out of context screenshot you shared.

15 Likes

Smin, do you think we could see a commonwealth f18 in the future for GB?

The F15 has been a long time coming and more nations would get it then the f/a18

1 Like

Really?, Possible nations for the f18 could be; USA, GB, Italy (spain), Sweden (finnish)
F15 that I know could be; USA, Japan, Israel (thats what i can think of off of the dome)

1 Like

A better question would be,

Could we see any commonwealth stuff this update ?

Then he isn’t really shooting himself in the foot then

1 Like

iM DESPERATE I WANT THE CF18, LET ME BELIEVE.

3 Likes

well lets hope we get the f4f ice then, else it will have absolutly no relevance

So if I ruin our relationship with Germany, that would reduce the chance of German mains getting our AH-64D and F-16 huh?

You might actually be on to something here.

If the Su-27SM or SK constitutes a “late flanker”, then you could have an Su-27 armed with R-77’s. Su-30 is basically just the name for the next generation of flanker, who even by the late 90’s was already in need of a mid-life upgrade.

2 Su-27UB’s were worked on by Sukhoi OKB at IAPO, what they created became known as “05 Blue and 06 Blue”, and were the first prototype Su-30’s (designated T10PU-5). They took flight in 1988 while the first production Su-30 took flight in 1992. (Sidenote: That means the stat card, if desired could still have a USSR banner, as production models began construction during the USSR).

You could have Su-30 or Su-30 (early).

Also, Su-27 wouldn’t be bad, it just has a niche in the game where it’s balanced, and the devs just haven’t blessed us with it yet, unfortunately.

I can see it now, and am ready to be disappointed. We’ll just get the Su-24, probably an early one, without TV guided weapons, and then they’ll probably do a 6 R-77 loadout on the SMT to make everyone feel better for how bloated that damn plane is.

2 Likes

I mean if you set over the top expectations with expecting an Su-27 every update of course you will be dissapointed.

no matter how much confidence i would have in you, i doubt you will be able to make it that bad without you ending up in prison for a long time. Besides that it could be the AH-64E even

Can we get another F8 crusader?)))

1 Like

Which is pretty much an AH-64D since we will likely never see AGM-114L.

I mean the nexit party is still in the running for the elections with polls showing it at top 3. Other option is to go full cyberpunk 2077.

-deleted-

Longbow was an addition of the AH-64D not E, the E would bring better engines and performance

I feel like Austria should be joining the german tech tree considering the WW2 history

1 Like

You can’t expect politicians to be too creative. But that is too much OT.

1 Like