Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

difference between “other” and “all other” …

That doesn’t say “all game nations” though. Just “game nations”.

Yeah thats how it should be next update

You mean any Su-27, because early or late is still the same loadout.
R-73s & R-27s.
Su-27 is pretty bad, Su-30 fixed many of the issues 27 had.

it never had r77 guess the su30 for AMRAAMS or a mig29

1 Like

and cant wait for later flankers just for China to have the best one

Why is everyone assuming it will be the F15 and Gripen-C to GB, it could be the f18 for US and GB (CF18, Aussi F18)?

Russia invented the flanker, but the strongest flanker is not in Russia💀

J-16 is a fully domestic jet for China. I’m not sure what the radar is in terms of name or function, but I know AESA radar has been a desire for China from the outset. Wikipedia says it’s AESA, I know that Russia offered AESA cooperation, China declined.

J-16 is definitely an extension of the Su-30MKK. The Su-35 style tail fins are the give away.

Bars radar is very good, and I’m not worried much about it in game. J-16 will definitely be an apex Flanker.

Chinese flankers are indeed better than Russia

1 Like

Belgium to France, Netherland to Germany, and Swiss to both sound good to me.

2 Likes

Other does not mean all or “all other game nations’ fighters”. Just saying.

No idea, don’t know that much what they could offer/what they use. Perhaps a TT by itself if they can and if it’s not only full copy past from other nations.

Those are the Ukrainian Su-27’s, and they’ve been for sale since like 2011.

The Belarussian Su-27’s may be capable of launching offensive weaponry, but both of the Ukrainian Su-27’s were fully demilled by Ukraine before being exported.

of course not, we never demanded that, for one poland makes a better standalone tree, denmark seems to be claimed by nordic faction and slovakia and croatia have no relations to germany, at least not that i rememeber

-deleted-

Croatia and Slovenia use some German equipment but would both better be served in a Yugoslav tree.

2 Likes

If that’s what makes you happy.
Seems like a reasonable ask for Germany.

yeah just using german equipment doesnt make a nation a viable german sub tree nation, dutch has relationships to germany, switzerland is close as well and speaks german in parts of the country as well

If you want we got a thread about Chinese flankers which is probably the better spot to discuss these thaings