Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

USA has the F-16C, the best A2A platform in game
USSR has the MiG-29SMT, Third best A2A
Germany has the MiG-29G, Second bestA2A
France has its Mirage 2000s which i’d say perform really well.
Italy has F-16A
China has F-16A and J8F
Japan has F-16AJ
Israel has Barak II
Fixed

aka what only matters right now

would argue the barak 2 is realy good as well in a2a isnt it?

1 Like

that one was me for the lolz

oh yeah one below that as well, just for the heck of it this time, besides those i dont bother flagging u

1 Like

look again what i typed its someone’s elses post i just changed that smt is third best a/a platform and mig 29g is second best as its better for current meta aka missile dogfight

fair enough

Leo 2s are always worth it. Plus you will also have other lineups in the german tree. But you don’t have to rush through the tree

eh debatable, sweden ones same br are just plain better. For the line ups as well, the ITO 90M is better, the CV90120 has no equivalent, the Strf 9040 BILL might be better then the Puma depensing how you look at it because it gets ATGMS working HE VTand the model isnt completly broken.

The only point where germany is better are the CAS, which will be resolved next patch with the grippen. UHT vs Apache always depends on the Map if it is open or not

For now

There will be copy and paste every update cause thats how it its

1 Like

Maybe if you didn’t continually complain about being flagged you wouldn’t be such an attractive target.
I’m practically certain that people are flagging you for trolling purposes rather than actually disagreeing with you…

6 Likes

I’m fairly certain complaining about getting flagged is off-topic itself

1 Like

Name change

1 Like

too good? Yeah, not for French player. No planes, no ship when we have not even half a navy, One ground vehicle that don’t exist and fill no gap when we sill have hundreds of things to come, this “leak” (fake) list just seem to be made for please the major played country as usual.

2 Likes

oh god… are we in for another nation this year…

I didn’t read through the replies that correspond to that you were complaining about being flagged, but right at this moment your replies have led to an off-topic discussion.
That has nothing to do with people disagreeing with you or even censoring you

No, earliest a completely new nation could arrive would be early next year and that would require there being CBT/Preview bundles for that nations air tree to be added in the december update

What are there even left to add… cos gaijins defo said they’re adding more nations…

1 Like

Maybe Thai since already passed to Dev…