Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

With how many “leak” lists have been thrown out by people I am waiting for one of them to be almost right or spot on entirely by accident…

Which would be mildly amusing

Think this update will be heavily focussed on making minor nations less “minor”.
Sweden gets a much needed air power addition which, given its already strong lineups makes it easily one of the most powerful nations in game.
The UK is getting a new jet though whether it’ll be useful or not is anyones guess. Sea Harrier FA.2 or Tornado SP will be a huge disappointment. Maybe CF18 or Gripen.

Seems like a bit or a catch-up update

USA has the F-16C, the best A2A platform in game
USSR has the MiG-29SMT, Second best A2A
Germany has the MiG-29G, a really strong A2A
France has its Mirage 2000s which i’d say perform really well.
Italy has F-16A
China has F-16A and J8F
Japan has F-16AJ
Israel has Barak II

The only two nations who’re in dire need of help are Sweden and UK, both of which are confirmed to be getting something next update.

Its in Gaijins best interest to be making every nation worth grinding, as it maximises their profits while also diversifying the game and content. I think that’ll be where we’re headed.

Nah u get another tornado mate

3 Likes

I don’t think this update will necessarily be focused on anything in the way we had previous updates.

Keep in mind this likely won’t be a catch up update. It’s going to be a big one with quite a few things to be excited about.

Crying rn lmao

Seeing how many easy shots/safe bets were on those leak lists (F-15, F-18, Gripen, Su-27, Leopard 2A6EX, T-90M, SEPv2 etc), I wouldn’t be suprised if we get a situation where a fake list ends up being 70% accurate.

4 Likes

The MiG-29G is better than the MiG-29SMT.

1 Like

Doesn’t SMT have way more armament?

The SMT has a better radar, RWR, and better countermeasures.

1 Like

In a dogfight only

Have we got new leaks or news?ive been really busy this days

The G has significantly better flight performance.

1 Like

Yeah better at dogfighting

Definitly, germany as well finaly getting a leopard upgrade to make it more competitive against the mayor ground nation sweden

but not at BVR due to Inferior radar

it’ll be a week or 3 until we get Official News

are the German Leos even worth it?

I got the Swedish ones (not the finnish and neither the 122B) but ain’t close to the german ones so gotta know if it’s even worth the time in Ground target RB

Just stay with sweden

In the future again, sweden only has the strv 122b+ evolution left ,basicaly with the pso kit. And most german additions will now be better