Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Real

there used to be a time where i would stalk the rumor roundup for any info on if germany would be getting tornado or f4f. mind you this was like 3 years ago when the rumor roundup was just unhinged.

I would argue that is still the case

1 Like

nowadays it’s just boring miles deep convos about tanks getting certain stuff. Smin made at least two disclaimers about how wild and crazy people were getting in the past discussion threads, but it’s gotten better since then. i miss it sometimes, but i’m probably getting off topic

When we still got proper leaks. Now all we have is “Gripen C” announced (not leaked) more than half a year ago. Process of elimination means it’s coming now.

Oh no smin still does that plenty of times, it only recently got a bit better because qe made annoff topic thread

And the leopard 2 upgrade got announced

The wording used implies at least two new Leopard 2s.

IL-40 would never be added unless it would be a IL-40P which could actually fearlessly fire its guns.
Object 257 is early IS-7 prototypes.

Also, trying to do a research on this thermal and the thing is I found its specifications, but how do I tell what generation it is? How do generations differ IRL?
1658817_800

I would say confirmed in general, but not for this year specifically.

Only for ground vehicles. Air vehicles fit better in the US tree going with that logic.

Didnt Gaijin say after Israel there isnt going to be anymore seperate trees?

That… I can’t actually remember completely.

1 Like

Nah they said in the 13th of june roadmap article that more trees are possible. They just didn’t give any timeframe whatsoever.

2 Likes

No.

I’m seriously hoping for a Korean tree ( if implemented like Israel, starting from rank 4/5) / subtree.
F-4D/E and more F-5s n then the other domestic modified and designed planes would be neato af.

Why exactly is the Type 95 Ha-Go on the leaklist? Its allready in game and a later version wouldnt be really worth more beyond around 11mm more pen.

The lists have a bunch of things that don’t add up, so yeah, they’re obviously fake.

2 Likes

next week is dev-blog week.
(I can’t wait(exitement))

1 Like

Cant wait to see what the next 3 premium boats and broken low teir vehicle will be

4 Likes