Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

C2A1 isn’t even a real tank funnily enough. Do to haveing the wrong name.

Leoperd C2 Mexas is tho.

That’s why I support an independent tree.

I was talking about Canadian vehicles after the UK and an independent, if the Dutch where in the game it would be the next best place.

1 Like

Whether or not the C2A1 is real is completely irrelevant and you know it.
Fair.
That is completely incorrect. Dutch vehicles have no reason to be in British trees.

I just need to get it off my mind about it’s incorrect name making it fake.

The Dutch would be the next best place to put Canadian vehicles. I didn’t mean to put Dutch vehicles into the UK tree. sorry I wasn’t clear enough.

I feel that Dutch vehicles would fit in Germany TT, as the Dutch army has actually been integrated into the Bundeswehr.

Germany has many vehicles already though, but that’s beside the point.

Oh, my mistake. The best place for Dutch vehicles, while we’re on this topic, in my opinion is a BeNeLux tree.

3 Likes

Yes, unless there is a place that a specific vehicle/s has a stronger connection to.

hopefully we see a devblog this week

Probably this Tuesday/Friday!

WT is so devoid of Dutch vehicles that I’d take them anywhere.
So far we only have a US F-84F with a Dutch skin and 2 Finnish Fokker’s without Dutch skins…

There is also K2 in the German bluewater tree

1 Like

It’s possible (if the leak is even real) that they just had limited info on what variant, as the model itself didn’t specify, but if it is real, then there would be no way they give a J-11B to china but a non Fox-3 capable flanker too Russia

Didn’t know that. Not exactly getting the hots for that either. Dutch started building it apparently but the Germans finished and sailed only under their flag. Hard pass for some Dutch gaming for me.

So why was the new caliber never standardized? I always knew that the benefits were not enough to justify a whole change in logistics.

But I don’t know too much about it.

dovbleg when

In an unspecified however relatively short amount of time.

Personally, I believe next major update bigger previous major update

2 Likes

my predictions says thursday or friday

has devblogs, especially the first one of a planned series, ever been released on a holiday?

they droped devblogs on thursday and friday in past updates

unknown

5 Likes