Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Ah yes, what a relevant discussion to this thread.

1 Like

Yes, both J-16 and J-11BG use the same technology, but one is multi-purpose, the other is air superiority, and both have AESA. I think the J-16 is benchmarked against the American F-15EX.

It’s almost as if the tank was still in early production and wasn’t fully developed yet…
French development now is focused on the MGCS project, but Rheinmetall likes lobbying and wasting everyone’s time.

1 Like

Believe it or not, Crossout developers don’t work on War Thunder and have absolutely nothing to do with it :)

So your friend or their friend is a pretty good troll.

22 Likes

3 Likes

Wdym D would have no gun, D is literally same as C except its twin seater. We have both C and D in our airforce and they all have gun.

I also think ARH would be more of a sidegrade, especially if contrast guidance is changed to CCD image guidance as it should, removing the current ground clutter.

The ARH would provide higher range, but at lower range the lightwave missile would be more effective by being harder to defend against and also not providing any launch warning unless MAW becomes common.

This is why I would want to have a mixed loadout of both as is done in reality, instead of being artificailly limited to one.

The reason I want the current one to receive both and not an older chassis Type 81 C is simply that I believe the variant that is the newest in reality should not be the one limited in game.

Then again if Gaijin wants 10.0 SAM for Japan when the Type 81 is moved up thy can always fix Type 93 G load and move that up to 10.0 BR. Maybe they can replace the 9.0/9.3 SAM area with a basic model Type 81 or Type 81 B that uses IR only and no IRCCM (if I remember correctly), which would be fairly high performance, but easy to defend against for the BR.

I really see no need for artificial and ahistorical limitations when this can be solved so perfectly without them.

1 Like

what is “the AJ” ?

yeah maybe next friday too

Nah it’s next Wednesday, that guys friend who works for Crossout told me

1 Like

Why Leclerc APS when we can have a leclerc with a 140mm

4 Likes

Fiction

2 Likes

israel have the F-16I SUFA only Amraam capable F-16 in israeli service, but i think that the F-15C is much likely because they can just copy paste the F-15C and put it in 3 nations just changing camos and some loadouts is more easy to do this than make a 2 new model from 0.

5 Likes

just saying there is leopards with big guns as well

1 Like

Would be good to see the eventual introduction of 140mm guns with Rank VIII apparently coming.

1 Like

D is the training version and doesn’t have a cannon, unless yours is a special version.

Spoiler

no cannon :(
cannon :)

The F-16AJ a paper variant of the F-16 for japan.

The only evidence of it is this.

Man i’m still upset about the landing gear pylon.

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s the Panzer 87 WE 140mm prototype with Switzerland, the 120mm has been one I’ve been unsure if I want to keep asking for France.

This is the 140mm Leopard 2.
download (3)