Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Still, there will come a day, where Britain is no longer the BVR truck nation.

So much for me to explaining it then

It’s what most would call our demo team for the Navy so yes its a squadron, just not a combat one. They fly shows but all of the pilots are some of the best pilots of I have ever met, have the lowest alt rating in the US.

Ah, aight. Sad to say, in that case it will probably end up in a skin case, just like the other aerobatics team liveries

Did I make myself clear about my explanation ?

hello

I know the F-11F was marketplace but I thought the F-4 had its as a GE one. Hopefully they add it like they did for the F-16 Viper Demo team one. I just spent way too much time around the Blues since they are stationed where our flight school is. Here’s to hoping!

The EX has stronger engines than the E which has stronger engines than the C.
The EX while being a two seater has some of the best avionics in the world.
In that regard i is much more advanced and I would hope no matter how little that mattters that we return to BR 20 before we get such machines in game.

Oh right, just saw that ingame too. Yeah, there could be a chance of it being a 200 GE livery then.
Would be nice for the console players if they could add more skins that way too

The same could be said for the Super Hornet Block III, which is the upgrade to bring the Supers on par with the EX capability wise. Although most of the upgrades in the block package really won’t be seen here besides the switch to a full glass cockpit much like the F-35.

I’d bet on IRIS-T. Very liekly with aircraft facing each other with these misiles both would shoot eachother down. Or alternatively the one with the superior electronic warfare suite wins.

Actually looking through the trend for more recent aircraft unlock camos, that Blue Angels one could actually end up being unlockable through gameplay. Only britain, russia and israel seem to be lacking 200 GE/unlockable demonstrator liveries

I’d love to see other nations get their demo team liveries. I know it is a bit goofy to see them in a combat setting but it’s still a cool ode to the pilots who put the stick time in to being definitely some of the best in their country.

Nah, I love the aerobatics and demonstrator liveries too, always using them when they are available. Somehow the british ones except for the Hunter F.6 all ended up being marketplace ones tho and from what I can tell russia has only gotten three overall so far

if Britian doesnt get the Blackjack livery for the Typhoon and a Red Arrow Livery for the Hawk (if we ever get the Hawk) then I vote for a riot

1 Like

A Hawk without a Red Arrow livery would truly be a crime

I’d understand if they limited it to just the Hawk T1, but whatever Hawk we get first should also have it

1 Like

What variant though? The current Type 81 is already the most modern variant of the system.

I really doubt they want to add the exact same vehicle with an extra missile option, since that would just be a very needless addition.

There is a variation of the Type 81 C on a different chassis which would be unique enough to justify such an addition, but since it’s an earlier one I’d much rather see that limited to the lightwave missiles and the current one receiving the ARH option.

I also really hope they won’t have one with lightwave only and one with ARH only, there should be the option to mix them, as is done in reality.

A completely new vehicle with ARH missiles could be the Type 11, but that might be a bit much for now.

1 Like

Is there a source for that? I’m curious.

I feel like ARH would be easier to deal with compared to IR lol. People can chaff + notch easily, or fly low to the ground and have multi-pathing break them as well. They probably won’t even lock or work on helis that are stationary.

What would actually be stronger is IR version of the Type 81 getting LOAL so they can launch it at helis and once it gets close enough, lock them via IR. Bypassing the range problem and issues with using optical tracking.

Su-27, no. Su-30, definitely an equal to the Eurofighter.

Apparently the Ukranian MoD says Russia has at least 4 Leopard 2’s of some type, and possible a Strv.

Russian Strv 122 would make so many people rage quit lmao

2 Likes