Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Again I’m not claiming that ffs

yes, but we have the Soviet union tree and Ukraine was part lf the Soviet Union

Your response to me saying that we won’t be seeing ASRAAMs

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

1 Like

Then why were you quoting something that has no relation to the ASRAAM?

Well. With its range, it could be argued that its gunna be used more like a BVR. Just that it’s IR guided not SARH or ARH :P

Why not just explain why you brought up something unrelated?

Do they say ASRAAM is more of a medium range missile

Yeah we are quite confused

1 Like

Confused is one thing but being aggressive ove a simple mistake is another

1 Like

The Advanced Short Range Air-to-Air Missile (ASRAAM ), also known by its United States designation AIM-132 , is an imaging infrared homing air-to-air missile, produced by MBDA UK, that is designed for close-range combat.

Diffrent impact of the weight and of course irl there are quite a few difference that will likely make no difference in game.

If it was a mistake, why not just say it was earlier? You could have easily avoided all of this.

3 Likes

Yeah some where but you needed to explain better

F-15EX weighs more than Es which weigh more than Cs.
Then you have conformals which slow them way down.

The real question is will we get a Blue Angel paint for the legacy Hornet that is not marketplace? It kinda needs to happen for my heart to be full

Is that a celebratory livery or a regular squad livery?

Though if you are dogfighting in an F-15 then I reckon you are playing the F-15 wrong. We’ll get to a point where the roles at top tier will reverse. With Britain being one of the stronger WVR nations and other nations being the better BVR.

I thought you lot was talking about AMRAAM’s not ASRAAM it’s 1am so it’s an easy mistake to make.

What I didn’t like is you lot going all ape like that

For the end of the line, Israel should be the best for WVR because of the Python 5, however for a time it may be Britain.

2 Likes

There are F-15Cs in use that use AESA, and Japan will be upgrading their Js to new standards.
None of that for next update of course.
So there are still strong WVR aircraft used by USA & others.