Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Hell yeah gimme dat Droop Snoot

01 - P-38L Droop Snoot - 43-56295 and 56281 - 24 Aug 1945 - 3-4 front view - 568-02

Mate, ASRAAMs are not BVRAAMs

Why are you ignoring the ETPS JAS39D?

Not this again…

Gib

1 Like

Why are people so against it when the Yak-141 is in the game?

I’m not telling you gaijin is

I am pretty sure you and Deathmisser are the only ones in this whole forum that believe the ETPS Gripen even is an option

5 Likes

Terrible way to achieve Vtol

No, the Advanced Short Range Air to Air Missile is not BVR.

What are you trying to argue here? ASRAAMs are not BVRAAMs, they are advanced short ranged IR missiles

That changes nothing for Gaijin but okay.

Dude are you angry ?

I’ve not claimed or said a thing about this other than quoting gaijin

1 Like

If anything gaijin is most likely going to consider the ETPS a similar situation as the Top Aces aircraft

It’s possible, but far more likely they’d give SAAF Gripen C as it would require 0 effort to C&P it over from Sweden as the Gripen D would be a different model with the twin cockpit. Whilst the Gripen D would be the “better” option for the TT continuity. They dont seem to care about that anymore. Plus the D would have no gun. Would be nice to have something that can at least Dogfight after what, 5 or 6 years of BVR trucks

You can’t know that.

What are you trying to say then? Why are you quoting Gaijin about something that doesn’t apply to the tech that was being discussed?

What I’m saying is that you are getting so mad that you are claiming that I’ve said it rather than gaijin

ASRAAM is a ir missile not bvr

1 Like

You are claiming that the ASRAAM, an IR missile, will come with ARH missiles. That is what he is talking about.

1 Like