Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I find it odd how people say this list have too many vehicles when in fact it’s just around 37 I won’t be counting the sub tree.

And that to me just seems like a mid year update

It’s a different vehicle. Why anyone thinks the Puma in game will be given Spikes is beyond me.

1 Like

uhm

1 Like

thats more cursed pic than the comment…

no.

this is the definition of off-topic

this is the definition of “wtf”

1 Like

Wtf just happened ?

2 Likes

a drunk rant

1 Like

Here we go, the usual German saying whatever they chose is the perfect choice and France choice is bad.

I swear, if the roles were reversed, and France proposed a 130mm and the Germans worked on an experimental 140, they’d be quite happy to say that “Look, the German 140 is better in every way than the French 130, because it’s German, and it’s a 140mm !”.

3 Likes

I can see lmao

what, it is a fact that the german gun is well tested and shoots with way more energy then the french one currently that isnt yet ready to be implemented on a big project like the mgcs, I would say the same thing if the roles would be reversed, but fact is the rheinmetall 120mm cannon is the leading cannon on the market

1 Like

hey, that’s just a normal one

Im too drunk and Im not ranting here!

I just wanna see them Droop Snoots

ok look, I know you love france but while the French are good at Planes, Helis, Guns and most other Weapons tanks just aren’t their Speciality

it’s zhe one thing we are good at, just let us do half of it and we’ll both be off better

sex

Looks so sad with the faded markings.

Idk I love low-vis worn out camos

You know man… I dread the next British High Tier is a Tornado I do man. I also dread Japan getting nothing again next patch like they seem to do every other update…

Is it specifically air or are we just forgetting the Type 81 added last update?

I wouldn’t care if they’d at give us something like the Gnat or Hawk as well