Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

is the regular one? or the one capable of using amraams?

Why go to such absurd lengths when Swiss Hornet exists
I wonder… Which nation has Swiss Hunter again?

funny thing, the swiss have A multitude more Military Aircraft than they have space in Hangars on Known Airfields

even then germany trialed the super hornet as well, while considering what should replace the tornado

would ne Niche

definitly would be a capable cas platform to replace the tornado until we get the typhoon

They’ve already said that those would be provided to a separate variant though.

I’m not really a fan of “trialed machines being viable options” thing
If it really, REALLY is needed, I guess ok. But isn’t Eurofighter close to performance of Super Hornet anyways? Which would render the German Super Hornet, y’know, redundant?

2 Likes

It’s just people using flimsy excuses for their wishlisting, there’s no reason to believe it’s gonna happen.

I don’t this it’s even wishlisting sometimes
Some just want to see the world burn

boi at my current state of mind you’d be happy I have at least a Flimsy justification

there is a bigger gap, the first eurofighter generations werent cas capable

I do

I’m sure Gaijin will find some obscure book or Sekrit Dokumint™ which will give even early Eurofighters some CAS things

nah not realy, german development etc is pretty well known compared to chinese, french etc

besides that germany is lacking a “good” arh fighter, only thing left is the f4f ice until typhoon… and that is just DOA

2 Likes

hehehehe

3 Likes

it’s nice when it’s so hot

idk I’d call the Eurofighter a Good ARH fighter

just not bad enough to compete with Su27/30 and F-15, JAS-39

meteor missles say hello, but yeah i know that is more supposed to be an dog fighter for visible distances.

That being said it is getting its better radar soonish