Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

this subtree talk again.

I just want a german tier 3 light tank =(

It’s okay, the Dutch can always give a AH-64. :)

I don’t really like playing cas on high tiers because missles, guided bombs etc. are boring. Helis are no exception

But playing ww2 planes and defending the sky or attacking a anti airs while dodging their shots is cool

Sadly we are the minority there lol

My bad, I should have been paying more attention. I thought you were Shini.

Germany definitely need Rank III lights as well.

Here’s my list for rank 8 in the next few years if anyone is interested:

USA - M1A2 Sep 2
Germany - Leopard 2E
USSR - T-90M (2020)
UK - Challenger 2 LEP
France - Leclerc XLR
Japan - Type 10 APS
Italy - Ariete C1 (Hitfact MK2)
China - VT-4
Israel - Merkava 5 “Barak”
Sweden - Leopard 122S+

6 Likes

you forgot t80bvm 2023

1 Like

I decided one at a time, as an example; to be honest, there are a lot of options to add

One could even argue T-72B2 to be rank VIII capable, no?
It’s quite superior to the B3

I forgot Spain had Leopards.

Makes sense, although I would say the 2A7+ would be better to add.

to advanced, would include gen 3 thermals gunner and commander, new armor generation, l55a1 cannon that alone increases penetration + new shell for that gun even further penetration. + PSO side armor head protection better motor . All around it is way stronger then the older models by a lot

Why would Russia get 2 tanks?

Just an FYI, the Taiwanese M1A2T was passed to developers not too long ago…
I believe it’s a SepV2 or 3 but not sure.
Also don’t forget that the VT-4 is in the files, and while not a Meta breaking tank, it’s still very respectable, all while having the potential too mount a hard kill APS system.

So China still has some wiggle room before we add the glorious North Korean sub tree and they get North Korean super Amrata tank xaxaxxa

I guess gaijin might consider SAM toptier 11.7 or 12.0 for Italy, Israel, Germany & UK tech tree to new rank

Could add new APFSDS round on Leclerc S2, Leclerc SXXI & Leclerc AZUR and move to new rank, Type 10 & TKX located to new rank and buff reloaded time lower 4.0 s & increase RB higher 11.7

Because Russia is the most nation that suffers /S

The real reason

Mr krabs | Wiki | SpongeBob SquarePants Amino

there is no real Spaa for that rank left for those countries, well besides israel they have apparently pythong ground launched spaas

They could perhaps add HIMARS?

u might mean patriot systems etc, that currently limited because we need npc radars for that, besides that their gameplay would be realy boring because they first need to deploy and cant move. The more modern spaas are only now realy in development for western nations

because those are the only ones leaked? here we can see nato country main not using common sense and going off of only what they see

who said other countries wont get more equivalents? so far ive seen noone say that

1 Like

Atleast someone remembers the VT-4 lmao