Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

but propably nothing that would help out where germanys weaknesses are

1 Like

I agree the US needs some more top tier ships New Mexico or Tennessee would be the prime options imo. I’d expect to see those sometime soon (in naval terms could be a year).

1 Like

they have everything, from low, mid and high tier stuff

of course their are a lot ww2 players, just saying that the newest shiniest toys gets most players to the game

again which german weaknesss would they cover, the biggest german weaknesses are dead top tier air /heli tree. and ww2 mid tier /low tier light tanks, thats it

One of the largest trees in the game needs not be hungry for a sub-tree, jesus

5 Likes

I feel like they should readd the BO 105 as a permanent GE premium. But they probably aren’t because it makes them more money not to.

The UHT isn’t exactly the worst heli either.

true, i dont find germany lacking in any way.
They just have a different play style like other nations…
You cant compare Germany and Japan for instance.

Uk wouldnt have needed a sub tree either, but here we are, Russia isnt in need of multiple vehicles across from a lot of nations but here we are. China wouldnt necesarily have needed a taiwanese branch but it still has

Talking about the UHT, somebody has tested the new Spikes? Are they better that PARS 3?

No more likely the leaked Challenger 2 Megatron

1 Like

The UK was in dire need of light vehicles. Instead of using domestic ones they chose SA to fill that 5th line.

I can agree with Russia and somewhat with china.

USSR has only ONE vehicle from a non former-USSR nation integrated into it’s tech tree, the rest are premiums and event vehicles, thus incomparable to asking for other nations to be integrated into Germany.

And indeed, Britain absolutely didn’t need a sub-tree, that is not an excuse for Germany to get a sub-tree that they don’t have room for anyways.
Getting a single vehicle from something somewhere, sure, but sub-tree is off-limits.

And China is ALSO incomparable, because Taiwan technically is part of China according to UN. It’s like leaving out DDR from the German tree.
Sure, Taiwan practically speaking is sovereign and all that, but my point stands. Two Chinas in one tree, two Germanies in one tree.

3 Likes

currently yes, but the UHT always was supbar, it is highly situation only useable in desert maps, we dont have acces to hellfires that can be used in forest maps or under any circumstance, the UHT is lacking a chin cannon which makes it way more annoying for possible defense or using it as a close combat heli as well. A more reliable Apache would be well liked by many german players

F if true, a TES with 200HP extra is still dogshit.

1 Like

yes, but the matter is it wouldnt have been necesary , they could just have introduced a complete UK light line

I mean yes, that is what should have happened. Domestic light tank line with maybe a few SA vehicles that they had a connection to as filler, like Germany has the TAMs as filler

1 Like

who ever said i demand the vehicles to be added as a tech tree and not as premiums?
and all the old USSR nations make a perfect tree on their own as well combined

You spoke of filling gaps and one does not fill gaps using non-researchable vehicles. Come on.

And whatever that second comment has to do with anything… because I am not on about former-USSR states, I specified that I was talking about NON former-USSR vehicles.

I keep hearing they’re bad right now.

They can frequently lose target, which causes them to self destruct rather then try to refind the target.

1 Like