Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Let’s be honest. You only want the sub tree for the Apache and F-16 anyway.

2 Likes

just like isreal, but then for lower battle ratings (with more additions then israel).

and for all we know, they might give BeNeLux a Congo, suriname and indonesia sub-TT’s.

Yeah, fair

Spoiler

Stuff like the Alpha Jet being passed for consideration in late 2017

XD mostly yeah and i stand to that, it just is the areas germany is dead now besides that it makes sense with german army being pretty much merged now, but i am sure dutch can bring some intresting low mid tier vehicles as well

I’d like to see a Dutch tree for sure

However this I know for a fact was never laid down so it would mostly be destroyers and armoured cruisers with incredibly inaccurate and slow firing guns.

Also there’s not many gaps to be filled in Germany at least so it probably wouldn’t even be necessary.

AAAWGH, you see, he would like to see us ingame ♥♥

difference is that the biggest part of the playerbase gets intrested into the game because of high tier /top tier stuff, where israel is realy unique with their merkavas, just that they are badly portraid in the game

which are?

If anything Germany should have complete access to the Netherlands. You guys are pretty much the same military at this point.

1 Like

naval has different implementation rules then ground or air, the ship is pretty much a yes for nacal implementation , they allow paper ships

1 Like

Only Army. Air defense, airforce and navy are still seperate

2 Likes

jup

reason enough

I can respect that you stand by it.

However I will still rather flood half the country again irl like old times before letting that happen.

2 Likes

They don’t they allow laid ships, of which this one was never laid

Because the Dutch spent a year trying to get Germany to give them the underwater plans for the Scharnhorst and they refused, therefore the Dutch could not lay the ships until they had a design.

That’s what I mean: a single Bayern, let alone backed up by Scharnhorst is worth more than Arizona, Nevada and Alaska combined. And now, Germany got yet another Bayern…

A Bayern can sink an Arizona and a Nevada with a single salvo each before any of these can even reload a single salvo of their needle shooters that will barely deal any damage if they manage to puncture Bayern’s armor on the first place. A Scharnhorst can withstand more fire than three Alaskas combined, etc…

So even if Germany technically had 1 less ship, the ships they had were worth hundreds of times more than all American ships combined.

Again I’d ask if we can take this to the off-topic discussion. I don’t want a ban.

That’s my last comment on the topic, but relax, we aren’t getting banned for this, even less so on the first day of R&R xD

2 Likes

For army vehicles yes, air vehicles should go to the US as we are far far closer to them airforce wise.

1 Like

Some of us are here for WW2. And I rather still be there. but completing my collection didn’t take me to top tier UK.

@x_Shini
Germany could get these sub-TT"s: Togo,Cameroon, Namibia, Tanzania, Rwanda, and Burundi.

(they were colonies)

and they have some nice military equipment

that fair enough as well^^

1 Like