Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

oio Imagine a good ol Armored train driving around the Spawn omce enemies get too close like the Behemoths in BF1

3 Likes

Yea pretty much

Most maps have a railway so the only thing they need to do is to move the spawns closer or on the railway

And how would that be fair to everyone else? You’d have to spawn basically inside of the capture points to be useful. They don’t spawn bombers right on top of the bombing targets. And what about domination? Where everyone spawns in a big ring around the map? What then?

now you got a type of vessel that can go to the other side and take out the Battleship that’s been holding your team back the whole time

well, surfaced Subs are an easy target and any cruiser and Destroyer with a Hydrophone, Debth charges and Sonar would make quick work of them as most of them wouldn’t have Mines like in the event

2 Likes

As long as France is kept competitive, instead of the “leaked” VBCI-2.

1 Like

Cool. How are destroyers supposed to hunt submarines? You might not know this, but anything smaller than a battleship gets blown up pretty quickly. Not very easy to hunt submarines that way.
Has anyone advocating for them thought about that? Not from what I’ve been seeing, or if they do they just handwave it away and say it’ll work itself out.
A type of naval unit that can only be detected and engaged by one or two other types, can’t show itself to anything without dying, and can’t make it halfway to a capture point before the match literally ends. Just sounds like a bad comedy skit.

Speak to bombers above rank 2.

My favorite aircraft but I can’t spade any due to them dieing before getting within 20 kilometers of the bombing target.

1 Like

you are saying this like the tornados themself are a highly capable platform…

ah right my bad, german budneswehr site is stupidly build, on one hand they name specifics on the other they only write laser guided bombs, but still opinion stands the ecr is the worst possible option out of everything when the assta 3.1 exists

So where will they spawn and what are you going to do when you spawn 18km away from the entire enemy team?
9huix8wrljf61

what the hell did I miss while I went to get lunch lol

1 Like

E/F lines

@Smin1080p hi smin, ground vehicle br’s and air vehicle br’s are separate, correct?

what do you mean by that?

that ground vehicles have a different meaning of top tier than air vehicles

for example: top tier for ground is 10.7-11.7 and air is 11.3-12.3

some people really stupid people think 2s38 can go to top tier, while being premium, which it cannot because gaijin is still keeping the promise of no top tier premiums, and as i recently learned, they use BRs to determine top tier, not ranks

having some official say that and finally end the cope would be useful

Are you saying 2S38 is “balanced” at 10.0? like how BMP-2M is also “balanced” at 10.0?

No? BR’s are separated by Arcade, Realistic, and Simulator.

@Smin1080p Does your NDA mean that you can’t confirm or deny France for December according to the leak list?
I’d definitely say that the “leaked” VBCI-2 is extremely unsatisfactory and doesn’t solve any of Frances problems.

Otherwise we can use better top tier premiums, are those planned for France in any capacity?

1 Like