Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Honestly CF-18 would be the best option for UK.

• CF-18 (early) [AIM-9L and AIM-7M] 12.0

• CF-18 IMP [AIM-9M and AIM-120B] 12.7

• CF-18 HEP [AIM-9X and AIM-120D] 13.0+

6 Likes

The fact we can comfortably talk about the AIM-9X IRIS-T ASRAAM DERBY Etc etc is mind boggling to me still and the fact we are honestly really close to them

It’d go after FGR2 or Tornado F3.

@XSpaz1NOuTX
Well AIM-9X, IRIS-T, and DERBY aren’t for next update, let alone within 8 months, but ASRAAM might be closer.

Most likely after FGR.2

Well IIRC the initial block 9X should be very similar to the R73 we have but slightly better

AIM-9X (very early)

1 Like

its not better, the optic zoom is so bad

anyone else cant connect to server?

Yes, servers are down.

hopefuly they fix the damn base respawn lol

With the pattern of Premium / GE Battleships coming to Naval, there is Italy and France still to be done

1 Like

germany as well

Germany has a GE Battleship

good ol sms Nassau

1 Like

yes, but it isnt part of the new premium pack series for naval that gajin is doing, US already had a battleship before as well

I would of thought a Hungarian air sub too as they used Gripen C.

Sorry for out of topic but i need to ask
Do you know if there will be disscount for golden eagles this sale?

Off Topic Discussion not like we made a specific thread for off topic stuff. And no golden eagles themself never are on sale

didnot know sorry, thanks :)

@Smin1080p [RoadMap] Following the Roadmap: Skill Bonuses in RP & Selectable Night Battles! - News - War Thunder

still no mention of the ability to take daily rewards from the app, when are we gonna get info on that?

no mention of the rp bonus for a country you have top tier in either nvm

As we mentioned in the article, many of these changes already coming (skill bonus etc) have a huge impact long and short term. We are monitoring the effects of each of those first and taking them in steps to make sure everything goes both to plan and doesn’t cause any issues.

3 Likes