Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I never hated the Gaijin as much as that time.

The IA-58 even appeared on the economic spreadsheet planned for that time and also in the list of vehicles in the Lang/unit folder (in fact, it is still there to this day).

For many of us it was like showing a child candy and then denying it.

At the timebthat gets finalised we propably got the typhoon in the game

Ehhh the Marineflieger is sketchy 11.0 isnt quite top tier and my opinion should be 10.7 again, it has no guided weaponry

5 Likes

Yup they should lower it’s BR.I feel really bad when I destroy them

I don’t understand why tornado players think they can turn fight people

Since the event ended i can now stock my tornado assta, once thats completed i can play 11.3 with pl ,leo 2a4, puma, ozelot, flarakpz etc and once the flarakrad is researched i can switch to 11.7 with Tiger uht as well

I honestly think the supposed Gripen leak is more credible than that.
Im pretty sure this model comes from the User mission while we can’t really prove that this screenshot was edited or not.

That is a fake Sweden has no Squadron vehicles

2 Likes

Maybe it’s getting one

1 Like

Damn man you got really good eyes lol i did not see that thanks. So all the supposed “leaks” for now were fake ? im 100% sure the F/A-18 comes from the user mission the models are exactly the same.

2 Likes

No this is the US tree.

11 Likes

Bro has Eagle eyes 😳

3 Likes

Always look at the back ground I did this with the F-16 leak.

Side note you can even see the F4D-1 wing

I guess F-16I Sufa compare to F-16C/D Block 50/52 Plus and F-16CM Block 50 (USAF & Türk Hava Kuvvetleri)

Unsure gajin might consider F-15I Ra’am Early Q1 or Q4 2024 or Q3 2025

Eh, I know F-15A/B Baz never armed & employ AIM-120

F-15C Baz armed guidance Air-to-Ground munitions but not full options & without targeting pod unlike F-15I Ra’am

F-15C Baz located after F-15A and guess could be 12.7 BR

F-15 confirmed ?!

12 Likes

I can only find one model on the live and it’s different

Dunno about any user missions, but I’ve found a couple models on 3d model sites that look very similar to the “leak”

Plus I don’t know why you are going by leak like this for the Gripen, we know it’s coming as they told us.

The “leak” would have confirmed the RB-99, so basically Fox 3s

Alright, I am convinced

1 Like