Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Cheers bud

1 Like

Kuwait, Malaysia, Swiss, Australia and the US

wasn’t Malaysia Commonwealth?

Yes it is

I wonder if its the swiss one for germany lol. f4f ice becomes a rank 8 premium.

1 Like

Well Smin did say that the Swiss hunter was a one off though if the sales for the F-16 to Argentina get’s approved Germany could get that :P

1 Like

The presidential elections are next Sunday. Depending on who wins a decision will be made. It could be F-16 or JF-17 depending on the geopolitical course of the next government

2 Likes

Gaijin don’t consider premium pack pre-order rank VIII aircraft toptier (11.7 ~ 12.3 BR) til introduced new rank IX for fighter aircraft toptier (13.0 ~ 13.7 BR) at the same time.

I was unsure gaijin plan introduced rank IX for fighter aircraft toptier with consider premium pack pre-order aircraft rank VIII in Q4 2024 or Q4 2025

M8 there are top tier event aircraft Marine Tornado is one of them.

We don’t even though if rank IX is coming

The aussies didn’t get F/A-18Cs or Ds

Really ?

The F-16I SUFA is the only capable F-16 in israeli service that can carry AIM-120s and Derbys and the other Option is the F-15C Akef, i really dont expect an F-15I Ra´am (E) in the next patch, for the Barak II yes the only upgrade that the Barak II could recive is the Python-4 to be competitive agains those Fox-3 Slingers. PS: i dont expect an F-15A taking incount that the A variant couldn´t carry FOX-3s.

so Basically It’s going to the british tree

Yes really, they only operated As and Bs and later on got Super Hornets, which are Es and Fs

I’ve seen some people in discords say that the model was made by someone to stir commotion though i can’t confirm if that’s true.

That’s a lot of effort to trick people.

1 Like

It’s rather easy to fake a model, so I doubt that “leak” being credible

I horny for the hornet, so i hope its credible.

Anyway, there are a few Horten and Tank designs I’d like to see in the game, for years now… and I’m not that excited about another F-16.

Germany needs an attacker in the intermediate ranks. The A4s are already there… I never understood the Swiss Hunter thing… (since they said he will be the only Swiss there)

2 Likes

That quote about swiss vehicles is not that “fresh” anymore. I think it’s always the best course to expect everything and nothing.

For argentinian vehicles: I really don’t think they will end up in the german tree. Why? Because pucara didn’t appear till now. Could be that they changed their minds because of political events like the incorperation of the dutch ground forces

1 Like