Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Still no br update? Maybe tomorrow.

I can already feel how bad it’s gonna be

I cant wait to see Hunter F.1 now 11.3

For what?

I won’t be surprised if the latest additions go up to 13.0.

I’m pretty sure its so they could give u.s. a hmd capable plane to compete with mig29. Snail seems to be thinking in mechanical parity v.s. what actually makes sense for the game.

When will Japan get a fast firing 7.0 naval vessel?
Japan is really suffering at that br because of their slow reloads - while the US get the Alaska, GE gets the Scharnhorst and Russia gets their fake ships (kronshtadt).

This is war thunder not World of X series (Gasp) Time to revolt !
Oh wait no one care about fake ships in the Russian tree.

So trailed vehicles in Sweden, Fake vehicles in Japan and fake ships in Russia.

But Britain having the CF-18 to fill in the gaps is a no no while the ADATS is doing just that :(

1 Like

When does the first dev blog for the next patch generally happen? Around the last week of November, or more in December?

Doesn’t make sence, Eurofightger is later 4.5 medium fighter where is compare to other nation heavy jet, and J-10A is a medium fighter which performance is close to early F-16.

1 Like

It’s probably more that the same topic has already been repeated 747487474 times in this thread.

We know that the 4 most likely candidates are a sea harrier, improved tornado, CF-18 or Gripen. No need to have the exact same discussion again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again…

Last days of November, early December

2 Likes

But it’s important for Britain’s survival

Less tech = less players = Less players = less money for the tree = Less investment from gaijin.

The only reason why British fighters at top tier gets mentioned alot is because the devs seems like they are unwilling to give Britain a on par fighter for half a decade now.

I don’t think the Gripen is likely, and I don’t think the CF-18 is remotely happening.

Let us have our moment, this patch will likely be the last UK top tier jet for another year at least.

1 Like

agree, they said that SAAF stuff will be for events and premiums

Plus anyway the F/A-18 is on topic now as it seems the “leaked” model seems more or less legit.

2 Likes

For vehicles after every recent update?

Been MIA from this thread got a link to this?

Here you go m8

1 Like

Now the question is whos getting stuck with f18d?