Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

and Russia had a lot of continously top tier vehicles as well, mig 29, yak141, pantsir, mig 29smt. Russia got a lot more top tier additions then others as well, your point is what exactly?

why the hell was pantsir included to an air discussion lol

just named top tier additions in general

The reason is there, it’s called money. They will add it together with the F-15 so that they can add those 2 planes to 5 nations.

Adding something hyped to multiple nations = more money.

1 Like

The F-16C was as needed as the MiG-29SMT. How much they were needed I’ll leave open for debate.

1 Like

which Nations are those?

F-15 to US, Japan and Israel. Su-27 to Russia and China (in the form of the J-some number that I quickly forgot).

At least the MiG-29 pre-FM changes had something approaching parity with the R-27ER’s. Now both 29’s are back to basically being a one trick pony. Still won’t give us the Su-27 early either. :/

the only ones i can think of is japan and israel, but yea i do remember that alot of countries can get the f15, and the rest the su27(china)

2 Likes

and why were they needed? mig 9-13 couldve gotten r73s, f16adf couldve gotten 9ms too(as far as im aware)

1 Like

I hope the Russians can stop crying now, seems like the SMT got the upgraded engine series 3

1 Like

bruh. clear lack of knowledge

it only increased fuel efficiency, nothing else

they complained about that specialy as well and got it ? whats your point

can you rephrase that

the russians cried and cried about the german mig having the better engine that uses less fuel, now they finaly got their better engine that consumes less fuel as well so they can stop crying

ive yet to see any rus main cry about the g having “better” engines

whole ass thread about it, some more were in the dev server etc about generaly the mig29g Why does MIG-29G get better engines?

1 Like

I fully agree with this. The only reason I can think for the addition of the 29SMT and 16C is money again.

1 Like

I think for the soviets we will get an early su-24 next update. Just like we got the early F-111.

Why would they add the Tornado ECR if they aren’t adding proper ECM?
Also, there is no way they are going to give the hungarian air subtree both a MiG-29 and a Gripen