Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I mean, it’s possible. However I would fully expect them to give germany a swiss F/A-18C or D as a squad vehicle instead of as a tech tree vehicle

what pleno is that?

Avro Shackleton MR.1

2 Likes

It be too high br for that right now i think

1 Like

Well Germany did buy the F/A-18 well almost

More MPA’s would be awesome. PV-2 for example or P4M and of course Breguet Atlantic and etc etc…

1 Like

Datamine purgatory… And I agree with you.

1 Like

I mean, I didn’t say it would come this year, or even in the near future for that matter

@Motherhen357 I say we are really close for subs I mean they even got stat cards, BR and ranks.

6 Likes

I thought so as well but didn’t they have vehicles back in the day in events as well which had stat cards and stuff?

1 Like

Maybe but I’m not sure but one thing is they can literally add this in tomorrow to the main tree if they wanted too

1 Like

Dunno about really old stuff, but most recent event mode vehicles had stat cards

Mobile Infantry for example

https://youtu.be/Gy2nDWhmCAM?si=p8rFO6HjX8f5rUGd&t=161

TOPTER from Children of Arachis

Edit: actually, it seems even old event modes had stat cards for the vehicles

Sailing fleet

Events_GoldenHindstatcard

Mech Walkers

ST-1 Battlewalker family - War Thunder Wiki

3 Likes

endgame-avengers

Ah I see XD

• when you use the Vehicle link from the Sub, it even says hkw many RP you need for it(26k RP) why would they put thst number there when every one gets it for the Event
Spoiler

Spoiler

Might be one of those things that the backend needs a value for, can’t just leave it blank.

The Infantry suits for the Mobile Infantry event also had research costs and in other cases the vehicles for event modes are premium vehicles that have a golden eagles price tag.
It’s just a stat that they seem to have to fill out for the stat cards to function correctly.

Though tbf these had 400,000 RP for the infantry while the 26,000 RP is so realistic

That’s the BAe EAP, not the Typhoon DA series.

Cause TAMs are using German chassis. So CF-18 should go to Us tree with that logic