Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Finnish F-16 ?

Ah, yes. The best version of the F-15 that can carry 16 AMRAAMs. Definitely coming next update, no question.

16 missle loadout eurofighter when?

Spoiler

Hmm

Dont think there was a Finish F-16, i would tho understand a Danish or Norwegian F-16 in the sweedish tree with a Sweedish camo (They tested the F-16 and desided against it, it should be under the designation JAS38), I do know Finland had F-18’s tho

AIM-7 placeholder :))))))

Just guns and drop tanks

Its actually 22 if you count the iris-t.

the image i posted was the press release for possible 14 meteor 2 iris t loadout

I thought it could take 16 meteor and 6 iris-t?

The only source that I could find says 14+2, dunno how you would manage to fit 22 missiles under the Eurofighter tbh as it has 13 hardpoints, of which four are under-fuselage recesses and one is centreline, which seems to be limited to A2G and drop tanks

Maybe it cant handle the weight. I’m pretty sure it has enough pylons for 22 if you use the double rails.

Could be that the Typhoons aren’t cleared to carry that many double rails and well, I don’t think they deem such a ridiculous loadout necessary

Edit: it seems the dual rails aren’t cleared for any pylons other than the two they used for that one beastmode configuration

i deem it necessary lol

1 Like

AC7 loadout is definitely needed

Luckily this isn’t AC7

Indian it’s not only Soviet/Russian stuff. More French planes also like Mirages 2000 rafales and etc

Lots of british stuff as well

i think i know what picture you mean, wich is a artwork and nothing more
the max number of meteor missiles a Eurofighter can take is 6
on the artwork the artist put meteors on dumb pylons

1 Like

not possilble
Unbenannt